First day

As wells gone by it was time for the couple to head to UA. When they headed there they meet an unlikely couple who was mad that  he still made it.

All might: didn't I tell you that your not allowed here go home and be a slave.

Izuku and Momo walked past them and he tried to stop him from going past but izuku smacked him away and continue going forward . As they made it to Aizawa class 2 certain people didn't like the fact that Izuku is there.

Izumi: what your quirkless ass doing here?

Izuku: none of your business green eggs and hams having ass now get out of my face and sit down the teacher is here.

Bakugo:*using his quirk by soon got erased* what the

Aizawa:* using quirk* if you gonna use your quirk because he's quirkless I suggest you leave now because heros doesn't use their quirks on the Quirkless if you do this again your expelled I don't care if your related to a hero or not I'm not scared of them.

Izumi and bakugo hissed at him knowing that they couldn't do anything.

Izumi: we are gonna destroy you you quirkless shit.

What they didn't know is that all might and Inko was paying attention to what they did.

Inko: we raised a monster who literally stands up to a person who has a quirk he should know his place.

All might: I know he is a villain for sure we need to talk to Nezu about this.

Nezu: and why would I listen to you you literally neglected the boy for not having a quirk even tho you were the same as him.

Inko: what does he mean?

All might tried to cover his mouth but it was to quick for him to do it.

Nezu: what I mean by that is because All might was quirkless too think about it why is Izuku quirkless to begin with.

Inko gotten quiet because she was apart of it and Nezu waited for an answer but finally figured out why he was quirkless.

Nezu: did you had something to deal with that?

Inko: n-no and I didn't know Toshi was quirkless.

Nezu: well he is but what did you do to him?

Inko: nothing *steadily sweating*

Nezu: be honest with me.

Inko: ok we paid the doctor to take Izukus quirk so we can neglect him we want him as a slave and be a punching bag to Izumi and bakugo and that we can kill him.

When she yelled it everyone was shocked that a pro hero was this evil to do something to their own child even Izumi and bakugo was upset that they wanted them to do this to them and the fact that All might is quirkless to begin with and never gave his quirk to Izuku.

Nezu: as of now you'll lose your hero license and lose your jobs and for Izumi and bakugo your expelled from all hero schools.

Izuku: let this school be an exception but put them in the lowest class as you can possibly give them after all the shit they pulled during the years and look into Aldera high they laid them to overlook the damaged I had.

As the day went on Nezu looked into Aldera high they got shut down class1a did the physical test and izumomo got first and second and they went right on home Izuku trained momo to see where's she's at and she's gotten stronger stronger from the last time.

Izuku: hey momo you did well my love.

Momo: thank you my love I wouldn't of done it without you.

Izuku: I love you and I always will.

Momo: I love you too baby now let's go to sleep so we can get rea-

Izuku started to fondle her  heat making her moan very loud and then that's when they had their wonderful night together.

Momo:( I am so barring his children I'm not gonna deny that)

Izuku: (I hope she can bare my children because I will really enjoy that she's mines and mines alone)

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out