New family

Ever since he was 4 and diagnosed as quirkless he was neglected abused by others and his family. Inko and All might didn't care for Izuku not once until it was his third year in middle school it was his third year of Middle school everyone hated him because of him being quirkless except for this one girl name Momo Yaoyurzu. Momo didn't care that Izuku was quirkless she was fascinated in him because one he didn't see her for her body he saw her a actual girl so she liked him then. Secondly when she asked for his quirk he told her expecting her to leave him like the rest. Everyone was telling her to leave him before she caught the quirkless but she didn't budge nor one but. Everyone called her a freak for loving a quirkless nobody and she was taken it up not caring and now she was apart of having no quirks at all considering the fact the she does have a quirk which is creation everyone picked on them but together they stood tall. During the middle of the school year when Izuku was at home he overheard that a family was willing to take a quirkless boy which was him home to be their slave but what Inko and Toshi didn't know is that they are giving him away to the Yaoyurzu family that momo requested for and somehow a certain someone had awaited for him.

Dio: hello there boy I see that your my recarnation excellent.

Izuku: who are you sir?

Dio: I'm dio Brando and I'm here to give you my powers so you accept?

Izuku: yes I do

As dio was training Izuku I'm his mind out of his mindscape Inko and All might have him to the Yaoyurzu family and they were done with their Transactions and left.

Dio: I got bad news for you kid well 2 actually.

Izuku: what is it?

Dio: your old parents gave you away to a different family. And this is the end of your training make me proud son and you can either have their name or take mines ok.

Izuku: ok dad I'll take yours

Dio: splendid

Izuku gotten mad that he was sold to a different family but didn't know that it was momo family. As he woke up he saw momo there sleeping with her head down oh his stomach and he blushed and accidentally woke her up and she cried into Izuku chest.

Momo:(crying) I'm so glad your ok

Izuku: I'm sorry to make you worry Mi-Chan but where am I?

Momo: oh your at my manor my parents had paid to take you away from there I told them sorry.

Izuku: don't be sorry I'm glad you did that it was a hell hole anyways

As both looked into each others eyes they kissed eachother and broke apart and gasp for air. Momo blushed at his looks.

Momo:(blushing) I gotta say your more handsome then the last time I saw you.

Izuku: I know like what you see?

Momo: like I love it but I'm can you be my boyfriend I love you a lot

Izuku: certainly my lovely rose

Momo blushed as she was called rose.

Momo: rose huh I love it.

Momo dad: I'm glad you 2 are dating I want to know if you to be be in an arranged marriage to keep the other guys away from you momo.

Momo:(still looking at Izuku) yes I would like to arrange one with him since I'm dating him

Momo dad: ok one last thing Izuku would you like to have our last name or do you have one in mind?

Izuku: yes it's gonna be Brando.

Momo dad: Ok come with me and sign these papers and you 2 are officially engaged to each other.

As they both went down the both singed it and Momo used her quirk to make the engagement rings.

Momo dad: you 2 are now engaged welcome to our family your old one wanted us to treat you poorly but we are not gonna do that to you because rather your quirkless or not your still human at the end of the day.

Izuku: very well thank you father.

It was the next day and both of them are transferring to a different school(I'll let you decide what school they should go to the majority of the same name middle school is the middle school I'll use in the next chapter when they introduce themselves) when they went their they made Yui and Kendo and they became the best of friends and they became the popular kids not caring if they are quirkless or not.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out