Ua Exams

It was the final day of middle school the deku squad(if you payed attention to the last chapter you'll know who it is) had trained 10 months to go to UA and it was time for them to take the Exams momo was the only one who took the recommendation from her parents and Izuku wanted to test his power out. Izuku went to the test room to take his exam witrh the rest and present mic started telling them about the robots until a blue haired dumbass  decided interrupt him.

Tenya: Excuse me sir it seems to be that your forgetting the 4th robot if this is a mistake that UA had made I'm highly disappointed and you there with the 1950 hair if your gonna not look interest please leave we are hero's here are and you need to act serious.

Izuku: excuse me sir for one it's called me keeping a calm and collective face here I'm not trying to look uninterested and please mind your business before I hurt you you wannabe sonic and to be honest what makes you think that your all high and mighty which your not just because they made a mistake that doesn't mean that they are gonna disappoint you cause I think no one care about your feelings now do me a favor and sit your stupid ass down.

Tenya sat back down agitated that he didn't get his way.

Present mic: thank you sir as I was saying the 4th robot is the zero pointer you really don't have to worry about it. It's mostly just a robot that doesn't worth anything at at.

As everyone went to get dress Izuku got on what dio got on. Izuku saw a brown haired girl who looked like she was very nervous and he was gonna go over there until the same jackass stopped him again.

Tenya: what are you trying to do degrade her to thinking she can't make it to the hero course you need to leave now.

All Izuku did was bitch slapped him.

Izuku: for once shut up and stop drawing attention.

Present mic: GOOOO

As izuku went in everyone was shocked and saying that he should be disqualified.

Present mic: what are you waiting for a count down for villains doesn't wait for you.

Izuku had the score of 750 points destroying a lot of 3 and 2 pointers.

Nezu: we got a lot of hero's out here today don't we?

Aizawa: yes we do I want that boy with the green hair there*pointing at Izuku*

Everyone was shocked that Aizawa wanted someone in their class Inko and assmight looked at the screen and saw Izuku and wasn't pleased that he's here at UA.

Inko:(I paid the doctor to take his quirk why the hell is this damn boy here)

Assmight:(this boy is working for AFO I need to arrest him)

Aizawa: what is his name?

Nezu: Izuku Brando apparently he got first on the exam.

Momo:(that's my Izu he's smart)

Inko: Nezu stop him he's gonna get killed

Nezu: not really to be honest he got 750 points beating your score All might by 500

Assmight: that's impossible how is he doing this?

Momo:(easy he's just stronger then you)

Nezu: well it's time to send out the big guns*press the button*

Izuku was relaxing on a roof when the ground started to shake and he woke up.

Izuku:(hmm what's that)

When Izuku saw the zero pointer he was gonna leave until he saw the same person again that he didn't tell that she got it u see the rumble.