USJ

Days after the whole incident both ass might and bitch inko got fired and not Izumi and Bakugo went to class1E as punishment (and permanently) Izuku and the rest went to the USJ.

On the bus.

Tsu: hey Brando *kero*

Momo: which one me or Izuku

Tsu: oh I thought your last name is Yaoyourzu?*kero*

Momo: it is it's that we are in an arranged marriage is all.

Tsu: oh I wanted to ask you that but I see you answered it for me and btw what is your quirk exactly.

Momo: oh my quirk is Creation I can create anything using my fat and my hubby here quirk is called Dio right darling?

Izuku: yea

Tsu: ok so what does it do exactly and do you have any drawbacks.

Izuku: everything is enhanced to be honest with you speed strength and more.

Kirishma: I gotta say that's manly but what about drawbacks.

Izuku: if I overuse it I'll get strained but mostly it trying to take care of it so I won't have to worry.

Kirishma: oh nice

As hey arrived to the place everything went as canon.

Shiggy: hello there kids we are here to take out All might.

Izuku:(why do I feel like this is just like Ninja Izuku)

Author: ay back to the story stay in the adventure of you.

Izuku:(sorry author Chan)

Fixed the fourth

Izuku: You didn't know all might got fired.

Shiggy: bullshit mama most take care of them.

Kurgiror:(well I do have to watch over here and these thugs) *teleports kids to different places*

Izuku and Momo stayed at the front and saw Aizawa fighting a bunch a villains. Shiggy had send a Nomu to come and it mostly the fight happens like canon.

Izuku: ok that's it

Momo: what you mean?

As she looked at Izuku she saw his battle armor.

Izuku: never thought I would do this but as I can see if he can beat Aizawa in that state Ik not gonna waste my time doing this

Momo: just be careful ok.

Izuku: I will

As izuku jumped towards Aizawa he had commenced his attack.