The Man From the Future. (Android Saga) PART 1

Depuis le début

Frieza: What's that now? You're here to kill us you say? Heh, eliminate him.

Frieza's Guards charged at the Mystery man. But he just sliced them with his sword and they all dropped dead.

King Cold: well now. It seems you've got some skill.

Young Man: Come at me with everything you've got. Unlike Goku, I won't take it easy on you.

Frieza: Goku? Oh I see, you're an ally of his.

Young Man: Never met the guy. Only know him by name.

Frieza: Oh dear. You do realize that killing my men puts you in grave danger, do you not? Now I have to kill you myself.

Young Man: You miscalculated.

Frieza: A miscalculation? Oh I beg to differ. Wiping you and the rest of the filth from this planet would be child's play.

Young Man: That's not what I meant. You're about to find out what it's like to fight a REAL super saiyan. And I'm not talking about Goku, there's another one right here!

The Mysterious Youth transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Frieza: Those eyes! It's the same as theirs... NOW THERE'S 3 OF THEM?!

King Cold: Is this not the second Super Saiyan you told me about? What was his name, uh...Y/N correct?

Frieza: No, there were two I fought on Namek, now there's a third one! I've never seen this one!

King Cold: Oh dear.

Young Man: Are you delusional? There's only 2 Super Saiyans! Me and Goku! Now stop playing around and prepare to die!

Frieza: The only one that will be dying here is you.

Young Man: You came all the way to Earth seeking revenge. But unfortunately for you, you're not going to be alive to carry it out!

They both start clashing, but the Young Man overpowered Frieza.

Young Man: I'm gonna kill both of you. That's not a threat, that's a fact.

Frieza: Do you ever shut up?

Frieza charges a huge Ki ball and throws it at the Young Man, but he kicks it into outer space with ease.

Frieza: Curse you, Super Saiyan!

He appeared in front of Frieza and Knocked him to the ground. He also threw a ki ball at him, and Frieza dodged it. The young man then pulled out his sword and sliced Frieza in half.

Young Man: FRIEZAAA!

He continues to slice until he's nothing but little peices, and then blows him away.