»»----- {𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣} -----««

"𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪? (𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪?)

𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪 (𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪?)

𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕜

𝕊𝕠 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪, 𝕟𝕠 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖...."

In which she falls in love with the girl who is supposedly in love with her brother.

Florence Hannah Fisher adored the summer season. Every summer, she, her brothers, and her mom would take their usual trip down to Cousins beach.

Florence loved everything about the summer house. The beach, the sun, the surf, her family, and of course, the Conklin's.

Florence was the middle child, so she was almost a year older than the Conklin's youngest daughter, Belly. They were best friends; they always had been.

Florence had always been close with her siblings as well as the Conklin's. But her affection for Belly was different.

She had always felt close to Belly and loved Belly, but her heart fluttered more, and she knew deep down inside that the way she felt for Belly was more than friendship. But she never told a soul.

Because she also knew that Belly, was in love with Conrad, her older brother.... 

A/N: Based off of TSITP tv series, I don't own any of the characters (except the ones ive created) all credit goes to the rightful owners. I suggest you watch the series before reading this!

Happy reading!