Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty five

Chapter Twenty five

Luke takes hold of her hand as they walk slowly to the guards "I am prince Lucerys Velaryon and I come with Princess Nymeria Velaryon. We bring a Message to lord Borros from the Queen"

Tha guards nod their heads and Allow Luke and Nymeria to pass. Luke keeps a hold of his sisters hand as he and her walk inside after the guards.

Luke and Nymeria stopped in the middle of the hall and still holding each others hands. Nymeria refused to look around incase her husband indeed was in the hall.

"Prince Lucerys Velaryon and Princess Nymeria Targaryen wife to the Kings brother" Lord Borros welcomed them.

As they are welcomed Nymeria sees him and he sees her.

As soon as he heard his wife's name he turned around. He wanted to go to her tell her not to leave him again. And go home with her and his son. But he looked down to see her holding Lukes hand. She was scared. Wasent she.

Nymeria wasn't scared she felt guilt. For leaving her husband and her daughters but she remembered she came here for her mother. This was her duty. But she couldn't hut help start at the woman Aemond was with.

"Son and daughter of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen" Borros says.

"Lord Borros we have brought you a Message from out mother" Luke speaks.

"The rightful Queen" Nymeria added as she took her gaze to Lord Borros.

"And earlier this day I received an invoiced from the King. Which is it king or Queen" Lord Borros snapped.

"Cunt" Nymeria whispered.

"The house of the dragon does not seem to know who rules it"

"Rhaenyra Targaryen rules it"

"Sister" Luke warns.

Borros laughs out of amusement "What's your mothers message"

Luke keeps hold of Nymerias hand as he hands a guard the letter and the gird walks to lord Borros.

"Wheres the bloody Messter"

Once Borros is told he looks down at Nymeria and Lucerys "Remind me of my ftaher oath, King Aegon atleast came with an offer a marriage. Which one of my daughter are you to wed "

Aemond knew that was the end of Nymeria being Silent.

"You may think of us as Bastards, but my brother is to we Lady Rhaena, a Targaryen unlike your daughters" Nymeria spat "And as for the marriage offer form king Aegon. I can say this now that Prince Aemond and I may be on different sides but he is mine. My husband and my children's father"

Aemond let out a small laugh at Nymerias outburst and to be fair he hoped she had one. She still thought him as her husband and that was enough to get her back.