Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Quick note- I lied I am updating today.
I think this may be my worse chapter yet idk how to feel but enjoy reading

*

**********************************

A year had past and Nymeria was now of age to marry. She had left Kings landing many months ago with her mother to reside in dragon stone till it was time for her to marry.

Nymeria had many suitors over the past few months while she had been at dragon stone. Everyone single one was denied. They ethier wanted to be with her for the Targaryen blood or to be a king one day. But Nymeria paid no attention to any of the men or even boys who came her way.

Instead she hid in her Chambers or was seen with at her mothers side at all times.

And as she came of age Rhaenyra knew she had to return to King's landing one more time with her daughter to have her wed. And so they would.

************************************
"Are you not glad we are back" Jace smiles at his sister as they sit in the carriage which is taking them up to the castle in Kings landing "You are to marry"

Nymeria sighs as she looks away from her brother "I will not return home with you all"

Jace puts his hand on his sisters and squeezes it "You may not be happy here but we will visit. And you have your dragon"

"You are right brother. I just fear that I have changed to much. What if this marriage does not happen "

Jace chuckles as he looks at her "Aemond may be a cunt, but he is very lucky to wed you dear sister"

The carriage stops in the court yard along with another carriage.

"Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen Heir to The iron throne and Prince Daemon her consert" A guard announces as Nymeria watches her mother step out the carriage.

"Princess Nymeria Targaryen and Prince Jacerys Valeryon of the seven kingdoms"

Jace got up and walkes out first Nymeria followed after her brother and walked towards where her mother was.

"Are you sure you want to do This Nymeria" Rhaenyra asks her daughter "If you do not Daemon can get us away"

"I am of age mother" Nymeria replies then walks into the castle.

"Go with your sister Jacerys" Daemon tells him and Jace runs behind Nymeria "Are you alright"

"I have to be" Rhaenyra States "I do not wish to leave her here"

"She is a grown woman. If anything happens or if Aemond does anything I will sort it" Daemon tells his wife and takes hold of her hand.

"She is to be wed by tomorrow morning"