Chapter Ten

Chapter ten

Chapter ten

(I would listen to game Of survival durne this chapter)

Nymeria sat in her Chambers at driftmark they where to leave in a few days after the events that took. Place. Nymeria was under strict rules. She had attacked A Queen but still her grandfather did nothing. She was his Heir and Only living granddaughter.

Nymeria still couldn't believe that her father was dead.
He had promised her he would return and in the end he would not.

She had told Aemond she would marry him and she would still even after what happened. But he lied to her she helped him and this is what he does in return.

Nymeria was focused on the fire when she returned home she would ride Diasiam and she would strengthen her place as a targaryen.

Nymeria heard the sound of her chamber door open and she turned her head fastley to see her mother "Mother*

" We must talk my daughter" Rhaenyra responses "Something has happened"

Nymeria gets up from the sofa and walks to her mother "You can tell me"

"Nymeria i know you know about Sir Harwin"

"Yes I know he is gone" Nymeria answered bluntly "is this About him, is he alive"

Rhaenyra puts her hand on her daughters face "It's about Laenor"

Nymeria let out a small sigh "What had happened"

"He is dead. So we will be here with Daemon for a few days"

Nymeria watched as her mother spoke and realised what was going to happen "They will come after you, they will blame you for his death"

"Nymeria"

"Laenor and Harwin are gone and your first train of thought is to wed your uncle"

"I Love him and he loves me"

"I won't support it mother. I will never" Nymeria speaks softly.

"My child I do not wish for your support. All i ask is that you are there" Rhaenyra says and places a small kid in her daughters cheek as she leaves.

"I shall protect you Mother " Nymeria says.

************************************
Nymeria wore a black dress as she walked up where her mother was to have her Marriage. She walked with her brothers side by side.

Once she arrived she stood behind her brothers and cousins as she watched the ceremony take place. She would never support Her mother in the Choice of marrying Daemon but she could not do a thing.

As the Ceremony ended Rhaenyra looked towards her son and then to her daughter who wore black in the sign of a death. Rhaenyra knew she had broken her daughters heart.

After the wedding they all headed back into the castle at driftmark to celebrate but Nymeria was not up for it at all.

So she sat down on a seat as she watched her family.

A while past And Daemon had walked towards his neceie and sat down beside her "Nymeria you should not be sitting down. Doing nothing"

Nymeria ignored her great uncle as she looked away from him.

"I know you are grieving but I will protect her"

"I never said you would not" Nymeria snapped back and turned around "You left her"

"She was a child. Like you are now" Daemon states "you went against my brother so you could marry Aemond"

"That is not the same. And why do you care"

"You are my daughter now. I will protect you unlike Laenor and Your father"

"My father was a great man and Laenor was there for my mother when you where not" Nymeria cried "If anyone should have died it should have been you"

Nymeria then got out of her chair and walked out.

Daemon sighed as Rhaenyra walked towards him "I told you not to"

"I had to try she is your daughter"

"Exactly she is my daughter, she will never accept you as anything if you push to far" Rhaenyra explains "She Lost Harwin and Laenor"

"Yes but he is not read" Daemon mutters.

"Which Nymeria does not know. When we return to Kings landing people are going to whispers not just about us. Nymeria slapped Alicent and then Aemond claimed my daughter as is betrothed"

"Rhaenyra"

"We must celebrate as much as we can" Rhaenyra States and takes Daemons hand. And hugs him.

An- OK act three will be up later. I cannot wait to write Aemond and Nymerias wedding.

There is something I need help with I might change idler Nymeria fc to Natalie dormer. But idk should I just keep Rose Williams as Nymeria