Chapter Twenty Three

"Princess Rhaenyra, your daughter Princess Nymeria and Princess Rhaenys have urgently requested a audience with you and Prince daemon" A guard tells Rhaenyra.

Rhaneys walks beside Nymeria as they enter a private room where her Rhaenyra and Daemon are.

Nymeria rushes over to her mother and hugs her quickly before letting her go.

Nymeria stands next to Rhaenyra as Rhaneys stand at the end of the table.

"Princess Rhaneys might we hope for news od Lord Corley recover" Rhaenyra speaks.

"Visery is dead that is why Nymeria sent her son" Rhaneys tells her as she looks at Nymeria "We greive this lost with you Rhaenyra. My cousin your father had a kind heart"

Rhanyes walks to stand Infront of Rhaenyra and Nymeria. Nymeria stayed quite "This is more, Aegon has been crowned King"

Rhaenyra hold sher stomach and let's out a groan.

"Mother" Nymeria cried as she looks at her.

"They crowned him" Is all Rhaenyra says.

"How did Viserys die" Daemon asks.

"We could not say father" Nymeria answers as she breaks apart.

"Go to your son meria" Rhaenyra demands as she does not want Nymeria involved or to see her in Pain.

"Of course mother" Nymeria spoke softly and left the room.

************************************
Nymeria runs into her sons room and sees her brother with Aerion sat on his lap.

"My son" Nymeria cried as she ran to him and picked him up "Are you alright"

"Mama don't cry" Aerion declared.

"Sister" Jacerys smiles as he gets up.

"He's going to come for Me and my son" Nymeria states "My son you can not stay long I shall miss you"

"Nymeria what is going on" Jacerys asks as he watches his sister cry.

"Aegon has been crowned King"

"You left your husband. Your daughters"

"Am not going back, they want my son dead"

"Mama" Aerion crys "I do not want to leave"

"Must not worry my love you can stay with me"

************************************
Nymeria stood next to her son and grandmother as she watched Her mother be crowned Queen. She had lost her daughter and Nymeria was saddened. All of this was happening to quickly. She Feared what was going to happen to her and her son.

What would Aemond do to get them back.

As she watched her grandfather's crown be placed upon her mother's head she looked at Daemon then to her son as he bowed.

A ward was truly about to happen.

"Take my son to his Chambers please" Nymeria ordered a lady as she kissed him goodbye and walked inside the meeting room and stood as she watched.

"Our daughter has Diasiam" Daemon spoke loudly as he looked at Nymeria then to his wife.

"Daemon none of our dragons have been to war" Rrxhaenyra replied back.

"There are also unclaimed dragons"

Nymeria listened to her father and mother discussing A plan to attack.

Then next thing she knows she bears someone walk towards her mother and say there was a ship.

Nymeria was scared she did not want it to be Aemond he would do whatever it took to get her back.

Rhaenyra notices her daughter worried expression as everyone leaves "Nymeria it is just Otto hightower"

Nymeria let out a small sigh "They want Aerion home"

"They can fuck of" Rhaenyra hisses "You and my grandson will be safe here"

"Thank you mother"

"I must go and deal with this" Rhaenyra says as Nymeria bowed her head.

"Of course my Queen"

An- small short chapter next one will be much longer and sadder. Lukes death and mabye One other