Chapter One

Chapter one

Chapter one

"Where is Nymeria. " Rhaenyra asks one of the maids in her daughter room.

"Your grace I do not know" The maid replies.

Rhaenyra sighs at the maid. Rhaenyra knew she was lying but did not want to do anything to the only person that knew where her daughter was "When the princess returns please do send her to me. I'll be with The king and Queen"

"I shall"

Rhaenyra looks around her daughter Chambers one last time before walking out.

************************************
"Any luck" Laenor asks as Rhaenyra walks into there shared Chambers "Rhaenyra"

"I have no idea where she is" Rhaenyra answers him and sits down.

"Is her dragon gone"

"She does not like the dragon so I wouldn't think so Laenor"

"You mustn't stress. Not in your condition"

"I shall stress till I know the whereabouts of My daughter" Rhaenyra snaps "I may be a few weeks pregnant but my daughter is missing yet again"

"Our daughter does this atleast once a week. You shouldn't stress"

Rhaenyra rolls her eyes at her husbands tempt on calming her. She gets up and starts to walk back to the door of her Chambers.

"Rhaenyra where are you going"

"Alicent and my father asked for me and Nymeria. So I am off to look for her again"

"Let me come with you" Laenor suggests and starts to walk over to her.

Rhaenyra shakes her head "I shall do it myself"

And then she walks out.

************************************
"Princess your mother has been looking for you"

"Well where did you say I was"

"I told her I didn't know. Princess I cannot keep lying for you" The maid tells Nymeria.

Nymeria let's out a small chuckle "Then I shall get a new maid. Now what did my mother want"

"Your grandparents have called to talk to you"

"Then I shall be back soon. I do Hope you are gone by then" Nymeria says and gives her maid a small smile before walking to one of the private rooms where she is greeted by a frowning Alicent and Rhaenyra.

"Mother" Nymeria says as she walks over to her. Rhaenyras frown turns into a smile of relief "Alicent"

"Nymeria" Rhaenyra warns her but she doesn't listen.

"You are looking Quite old" Nymeria jokes "Now why Must I be here"

"You where promised to Aegon my grandchild" Visery says before Rhaenyra or Alicent can protest.

"Grandfather" Nymeria mutteres and keeps her gaze at her mother.

"Your coming of age and Aegon is at age" Visery states and walks towards his wife "Is there anything you would like to say"

"Of course not" Nymeria Swallows.

"Then you can be off to wherever you where before"

Nymeria nods her head and Follows her mother out of the private room.

Nymeria stays walking next to her mother in Silence "Nymeria you cannot keep disappearing"

Nymeria stays quite as she knows what she's about to be told.

"I and your father worry when you disappear. Your a princess and my Heir"

"Mother I do not mean to" Nymeria whispers so only Rhaenyra can hear.

Rhaenyra stops and looks at her daughter "Then why do you. And where do you go"

"You must rest mother"

"Nymeria I can stop the marriage if you stop what your doing and find someone"

"I shall marry Aegon like was promised now please go rest. I do not want yo see you hurt" Nymeria suggests as she waits for her mother to answer "You look as if you haven't slept"

All Rhaenyra can see in her daughter is her younger self "Nymeria straight to your Chambers or to the dragon keep"

"I will be in my Chambers" Nymeria says and walks off to the direction of her chambers

An- I hope everyone enjoys this story.

A couple of thingss

1.This is a aegon X oc X aemond but I don't know who she will end up with.

2. You can vote for who she wants to end up with

3. Nymeria has a dragon called Diasiam but she does not like dragons and refuses to fo near one
You will find out in the up coming chapters why

4. Act one is going to be about Nymeria and before jefoery is born

5. I hope your all having a good day/
Night