Chapter Six

Chapter six

Chapter six

"Princess your mother has called for you" A guard says as Nymeria gets of her horse.

"Would you put her away for me" Nymeria asks and hands the reins of the horse to him.

"Of course princess"

Nymeria walked into the castle grounds dreading on what her mother wanted. She had tried to keep her distance form. Her family. But this was the first time her Mother had called her for a while.

Thoughts started going through her head. What if she found out where she had been. Then she would be dead.

Nymeria soon arrived at her mother's and Laenor shared Chambers. She walked in without knocking as she did not like standing outside the door whilst the guards watched her.

Nymeria looked around and could not find her mother. So she left the chambers confused. She walked away from the door and through the hall way where she found Laenor hurrying past her.

"Father what on earth is going on" Nymeria shouts getting Laenor attention.

Laenor turns around and hurries over to his daughter "Your mother is in labour"

"What no it's to soon" Nymeria replies.

"Nymeria she has called for us. You must be at her side for when she come out" Laenor tells his daughter and soon they are both headed to where Rhaenyra is.

************************************

Nymeria soon sees her mother walk out of the Chambers door with her son.

"Mother" Nymeria cries as she rushes over with Laenor.

Laenor cuts Nymeria of "A boy I've just heard, well done"

"Mother where are you going. Your not well" Nymeria asks as she walks at the side of Rhaenyra protectively.

"My daughter do not worry. Go look after your brothers " Rhaenyra states as she turns to look at laenor "She wants to see him"

"Nymeria go Find your brothers" Laenor demands.

Nymeria gives her mother a worried look.

Rhaenyra then replies with a small smile making Nymeria know she will be ok and then she goa to find her brothers.

************************************

"Alicent wanted to see the child" Nymeria snaps as she watches her brother play.

"Am sure your mother is fine" Harwin replies "She is a strong woman. Just like you"

"But Alicent does not need to do this"

"Mother look" jace jumps up as he sees Rhaenyra walk in.

Jace walks over to the heating tank where the dragon eggs is and takes the lid of.

"We choose an egg for the baby" Luke then adds on.

"That looks like the perfect one" Rhaenyra says half in pain as Nymeria rushes over to help her sit down.

"I let luke choose" Jace then says.

"Thank you JACE" Luke mutters.

Nymeria watches as her mother talks among Harwin.

Nymeria then watches as Harwin takes His youngest son into his arms.

Soon Laenor is escorting his sons back to the dragon pit.

"Why the name jofeery" Nymeria says in disgust "Who names a Targaryen Jofeery.

"Nymeria why dont you go join your brothers" Harwin suggest as he rocks his arms and looks at his son.

"I rather not" Nymeria replies and looks at her mother "You did well mother"

"Thank you Nymeria. But I do not need you here anymore" Rhaenyra tells her daughter.

"Of course. I had to go out to the twin anyways"

Nymeria walks away from her mother and to Harwin and places a small kiss onto her youngest brother head "He looks just like you father"

"I am proud of you Nymeria" Harwin mumbles back. And watches as she leaves.

"She is a Brave girl" Rhaenyra declares.

"Just like you"