Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

When Nymeria woke up she was in pure panic. She did not know what had happened to her and where her child was. She tried to get up but her husband soon rushed to her side.

"Where is she" Nymeria cried "Aemond is my daughter alive"

"Nymeria do not panic Irii is alive she is in the nursery with Aerea" Aemond assured his wife.

"How long was I asleep" Nymeria panicked.

"Just the night my love. You are to rest" Aemond tells her "There is something I must tell You"

"What is it"

"Your mother and brothers are here they arrived a few hours ago"

"I must go see her" Nymeria spoke and tried to get up but soon fell back onto her bed.

"Nymeria you must rest. I shall send rhaenyra later" Aemond replies and gives Nymeria a small kiss to her lips then gets up "I must go train but I shall check on you later my love"

"Alright" Nymeria sighed and laid back down.

************************************
"Father I must know if my daughter is alright" Rhaenyra whispers buts has no answer of her father "Father please"

"Aerion is just like her" Visery states "Just like her mother"

"Brother where does Nymeria keep her son" Daemon asks.

"I cannot say" Visery tells him then falls into slumber.

Rhaenyra walks away from her father and into the other room "He can hardly think"

"Rhaenyra my brother is fine" Daemon tells her as he follows her.

"And what of Nymeria and my grandson. What of my granddaughters"

"Am sure they are all Fine"

"It has been six years"

"Rhaenyra listen to me she loves you and so do her children"

"They do not know who I am" Rhaenyra snaps.

************************************
"Princess Rhaenyra and Prince Daemon" Alicent mutters as she walks into her husbands room "It has been so long since we have been granted the joy of your presence"

"Indeed your grace" Rhaenyra response.

"Though not long enough to merit our greeting upon our arrival" Daemon adds.

"I'm Sure the Queen had pressing business my love. What can ethier of us know about ruling a kingdom "

"The princess passed out. I had to be there by her side" Alicent snarls "And I do not rule as you well know. My father and I are mere stewards of the Kings will and wisdom. And Nymeria has been fairly unwell"

"And how exactly is that wisdom expressed" Daemon asks "Hm in blinks and wheezes. If be surprised if him or Our daughter voudk remember there own names"

"Kings Visery condition has worsen since you last saw him and Princess Nymeria has had three children. One of which is the Heir"

"She is my daughter and I shall see her"

*

***********************************

Nymeria knew she should not get out of her bed. And she should rest but her mother and brothers where in court and she wanted to see them especially her brothers.

Nymeria fetched for help and was helped out of her bed and dressed then she headed to the court yard slowly. She knew her brothers would be there.

Nymeria arrived at the court yard and could not see her brothers. So she walked over to the swords and looked across to where a group of people where surrounded and she had realised her husband was indeed training and that he was there. If he saw her he would be mad.

Nymeria started to walk away when she heard two people call her name "Meria is that you"

Nymeria turned around to see two men who looked like her father "Jacerys Luke"

Nymeria rushed up to them slowly and pulled them into a hug. Once she let go she smiled at both of them "Jace you look so grown up and so do you Luke"

"Meria we have missed you" Luke smiled "Should you not be in your chambers. We heard about what happened"

"Do not worry. I fell fine"

"You look great Nymeria" Jace states "so when can we meet our nephew"

"I will indroduced you to all three of my children soon" Nymeria grins.

Jace then grabs his sisters hand and pulls her to the group of people with Luke following behind "Jace I do not think you want t-"

"Sister we use to Fight here" Jace cuts her of as the face of Aemond was shown and Nymeria hid behind her brother still holding his hand.

"Well done, my Prince" Criston congratulates Aemond "You'll be winning tourneys in no time"

"I don't give a sh¡t about tourneys" Aemond spits as had spotted his wife and her brothers a few moments ago and he had saw Jace holding his wife's hand "Nephews... have you come to train or take My wife"

An- Aemonds not happy :)