𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏 ✰

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐊𝐀𝐒
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟕𝐏𝐌
𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐊𝐀𝐒 𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟕𝐏𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

The night was still young to me. We just made it to club ONYX and it was lit. My section was poppin bottles, dancing to the music, and spending money on the strippers.

Tonight wasn't just any night. My boo here making his appearance to the stage after an 11 month absence from the music industry. I'm so happy for him but also scared cause I don't know what's gone pop off tonight.

"Kaaaassssss!!!"I turn to see my bestie holding her phone like she was taking a picture of me. I pose for a 6 seconds seeing the flash capturing my eyes. "This one!!"

I looked at the picture smiling. "Send me that one Amari"I took a sip of my ciroc twerking a bit. I look to my left seeing my boyfriend talking to his ex. I didn't know what to think. Why she here? What she want? Why he talking to her?

"Amari"I called my bestie over so she can know what's going on right in front of me. I pointed to my boyfriend and his ex girlfriend having a flirtatious conversation.

"What the fuck he doing?!"amari chanted. My other two best friends came over with a confuse look.

"What's going on?!" Tyler ask. I shook my head not wanting to talk about what the fuck I just saw. I grab my clutch bag, phone, and some cash I left on the table. Amari and Tyler followed me out the club while my other best friend Cora stayed in there. Knowing Cora she will fight my boyfriend ex and fuck up his show.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. What happened?!"Tyler ask again as she was tryna keep up with me and Amari.

"She caught Buck with his ex before his show"Amari explained. Tyler eyes became big staring at me and amari. "Where's Cora?"

"She was just behi..."Tyler looked behind her seeing Cora with some her shoes off stumbling. "Bitch what the fuck happened?!"

"Shhhhh. Can we go to the car"Cora slurred trying to keep her head up.

Me and Tyler both rolled our eyes. Amari grabbed Cora hand pulling her as we walked away from the club. I unlocked my Mercedes Benz opening the passenger door for Cora. "No let her ass sit in the back!"Tyler loud ass yelled.

Amari helped Cora getting in the back seat fixing her dress and hair. "Thankkkkksssss boooooo"

"What the fuck she took?"i ask Tyler.

"Every bottle we bought"Tyler shook her head. Once Amari hop in the car, I wanted to break down and cry. But I held my head high and just drove off. "So wait..."

"Tyler I don't wanna talk about buck and his hoe"I sigh heavily.

"Word on the street is,she pregnant"Cora blurted out.