Prologue - Night Terrors

Fingernails dragged down Rhia's body as soft, fiery kisses peppered her skin. "I missed you." She sighed, sliding her hands over rigged black horns as her demon swirled his tongue over her belly button.

"I missed you too," he murmured, biting the inside of her thigh and drawing a moan from her lips before his forked tongue licked over her clit and slithered inside of her.

She arched her back, grinding her hips against his face as his nails dug into her sides and she reveled in the pleasure and pain. "Don't stop this time," she whispered.

He chuckled, sliding his tongue away from her. "Someone's being greedy. I like taking my time with you."

Rhia whined, searching for his tongue with her hips. "But I always wake up before the good part."

He kissed and nibbled her stomach, making a trail of fire over her skin as his large hand cupped her wet center. "Teasing you is the good part for me," he murmured, covering her mouth with his as he slipped a finger inside of her.

She shuddered against his delicate strokes and drowned in the taste of herself on his tongue. He tangled his hand in her hair, scraping her scalp with his sharp claws as she dug her nails into his back.

"I like the sounds you make," he whispered, kissing the side of her mouth. "And the way you squeeze my fingers," he said, nuzzling against her neck as another thick finger joined the thrusts inside of her.

"But I want more," she whimpered and gasped as his thumb rubbed her clit.

"When I find you, I'll give you what you desire," he said, sliding a hand over her neck. "Until then, I want to watch you fall apart like this," he growled as his fingers quickened their pace.

Rhia choked out a scream as an orgasm rose through her as fire and heat swept through her veins. Her demon rose up and pinned her into the soft bedding and his vibrant golden eyes against black sclera were the only bits of light in the dark space. She should've feared his enormous stature and the way he choked her as he brought her to a sweet salvation.

She gripped her hands over his thick wrist holding her down. Her back arched as tears pricked the corners of her eyes. Her legs shook as a whimper and a deep, guttural moan left her lips.

"Yes, my sweet. Let go for me," he said as a shudder rippled through her veins. She bit her lip to stop another scream, but it burst from her mouth just as her orgasm tore from her, spraying her essence over his lower half.

A wide sharp toothed grin curled over her demon's lips as he brought his fingers to his mouth. "You are so very delicious," he moaned, covering her shaking and gasping body with his. He pulled her against his hard chest wrapping his arms and legs around her as she continued to spasm in his embrace.

His thick and sticky member pressed against her stomach and she ached to please him, but her limbs were too weak to do anything else than lie in his arms and breathe in his earthy scent.

He kissed her head and trailed his fingers over her back sending more sensuous chills down her spine. "Are you alright?"

"Mm-hm," she said, pressing a kiss to his chest. "When will you find me?"

"When you're ready," he murmured against her head.

"Are you a demon?" she said as her eyes drooped closed.

"No, sweetness."

"What are you?" she whispered.

"Sleep."

"No," she mumbled. "Tell me what you are before I lose you again."

"You'll never lose me. I'm always here."

"Please."

He slid his fingers to her cheek, tilting her chin to his face that was shrouded in darkness save for his glowing irises. "Sleep," he said, kissing her softly. His soft lips and smoky firewood scent lingered on her senses as she drifted away from him.

 His soft lips and smoky firewood scent lingered on her senses as she drifted away from him

A/N: Starting things off a lil risqué 😈. I hope you enjoy the rest, Little Bees.