30.

In true Marco style, he wouldn't simply let me get a cab home. Instead he dropped me back to the Marchetti mansion, in the same place he had before. Just outside the gate. I had been ready to come home, utterly exhausted for the day but I couldn't help but feel guilty the moment I passed through the gate. Luca had helped me this morning, he'd been there for me and Alessia and I had re payed him by sleeping with his nemesis.
The thought actually made me feel sick and as I came off my sex induced high, reality was starting to sink in. I'd slept with Marco, whilst in an agreement with Luca. I couldn't tell Luca, but yet it felt like I was betraying him.
As I walked into the house, it seemed most people had gone to bed. Only a few lights were on and so I quietly walked to my room. The pit of guilt in my stomach only making me feel sicker. The thought that Luca would be waiting for me only making me feel more apprehensive. Would he smell Marco on me? Would he know I'd slept with him.
Luckily I made it to my room without him or anyone else spotting me. As I closed the door I rushed passed my bed and straight into the bathroom where my stomach emptied. Why did I feel like such a traitor. I had always wanted to be with Marco, that's why I'd agreed on this plan. But sleeping with him felt like cheating on Luca. A man I owed nothing but a baby too.
A mother regurgitation of carbonara exited me as I heard footsteps come closer. I went to wipe my face but I found myself hurling into the toilet once more. "Hey" Luca said as he rushed over to me with worry. "I think I ate something dodgy" I groaned. I doubted it was the carbonara but I could At least use it as my cover story. "Smells like you did" he chuckled lightly as he rubbed my back. "How was Alessia" he asked after I hurled once more. "Heavy. Really heavy" I said as he looked at me a bit confused. "Holding her weight in a bath when you're cold and tired is not a vibe" I explained as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "They didn't help" he asked surprised. "I sort of told them to leave us too it, regretted that one when I had to drag her by her ankles across the carpet" I said as he winced. "You feeling ok" he asked looking at me worriedly. "Just tired I think" I said as I stood up, ready to go and wash my face with a flannel. As I did so, I felt the room spin slightly, Luca there to support me until I was firmly planted upright. "I think we best get you checked over" he said worriedly. "No no, I'm fine. I've barely eaten. What I have eaten is now in the toilet and I'm still cold" I said in explanation. "It's nothing, I'm fine" I said as he looked at me concerned. "Then let's run you a bath and I'll get someone to bring you some food up" he urged. Nodding he let go of my arms, gently holding my hand as he guided me to the bath. He turned on the taps and poured a copious amount of bubble bath in before turning back to me. "You get yourself in the tub, I'll be back in a minute" he said efficiently as I nodded watching him leave.
His niceness was only a trigger for me to feel worse. This was my body giving me karma for sleeping with and enjoying Marco. As I pulled off my recently tumble dried clothes I felt better. Getting in the bath was like washing Marco back off me. It was bittersweet. I couldn't stand the smell of him on me when I was here because it felt like I betrayed Luca. But it was comforting knowing his smell, having it near me. I'd pushed my clothes into the corner of the bathroom. If I remembered I'd fold them and put them away later, to save his smell for a rainy day. Worst case scenario one of the maids would pick them up in the morning and wash them. It wasn't like they were incriminating. Looking down at my body as the water and bubbles began to engulf it, I was glad to see Marco hadn't left a mark on me. No love bites, no scratches. I knew the same couldn't be said for his body. Id scratched his back somewhere between release 5 and 6.
I let my head rest against the bath and my eyes close, letting the warmth of the bath release my muscles. I still felt queasy but the gentle shivering in my spine had stopped. "You've not fallen asleep on me have you" he chuckled, making me open my eyes. "No, just resting" I mused as I glanced at the mug in his hands. "Got you a ginger tea. It's meant to help a stomach bug" he said as he handed me the mug before sitting on the edge of the bath. "Thank you" I smiled up at him, feeling warmed by his presence and the water. "I've got the chef whipping you up some soup. I know it's not filling but it's the best thing if your unwell" he said with a small smile. "Soup is perfect" I said as I tried to roll my shoulders slightly to relax.

"Will you join me" I found myself asking. As soon as I said it I regretted it. I was literally hopping from one man's arms to another. But Luca was always comforting. "You sure" he asked as I nodded. "Mhm" I said as I scooted forwards to allow him to sit behind me. He did with ease, pulling me so that my back was against his chest, our legs tangled up. "Much better" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder, his hands wrapped around my waist. "I see how it is, you just wanted a head rest" he chuckled looking down at me. "Maybe. Or I wanted a cuddle. I'll let you choose which" I smiled softly as his thumb traced small strokes on my skin. "You do like to cuddle don't you" he said making me think. "I think I just like affection. I've not had any for so long" I said as he kissed my shoulder. "You've got me now" he said as i hummed in approval. I also had Marco, he was maybe less affectionate and slightly more dominating and yet I craved both of there touches equally.

"Did you see much of them" he asked suddenly after the moment of blissful silence. "By them I take it you mean Marco and Leo" I said blandly. "Yeah" he said timidly. "Don't answer that, it doesn't change anything" he sighed. "There isn't much to say anyway Luca. Marco came and brought us some food, although I think that was a front to see Alessia. I didn't see Leo, he was in the infirmary." I explained as he kissed my ear. "I think everyone was far to preoccupied with Leo to even give me a second glance, you needn't have worried" I said as he shifted his foot slightly, caressing my leg. "I'm glad you're home" he said slightly avoiding what was said. "Me too, I'm sorry it took so long" I said honestly. In hindsight it would have been a lot less messy if I hadn't fucked Marco, and left after bathing Alessia.
No wonder people say hindsight is a wonderful thing. "Don't be. Alessia needed you" he said as he held me slightly tighter against him. "I know. And I'm really grateful you helped me earlier. I know it goes against most of your beliefs to help her. I'm really grateful" I explained to him. "I'd move mountains for you Sofia. You're about to give me everything I could dream of. The least I could do is help today" he said as he kissed against my neck once more.
"You're going to be a great dad" I said feeling warm at the thought. A mini Luca running around trying to mimic his father. Or perhaps it would be a girl. Cute little smile, looking up to her daddy for protection. The thought warmed me. Possibly more than it should have. "You think" he asked as I nodded. "You don't" I queried back. "I don't know. I want kids, I just. Sometimes I think I'm doing it for the wrong reasons" he said honestly. "You mean to keep the line going" I said as he nodded. "Dad would kill me for saying it. But I don't just want an heir. I want a kid you know. Means more to me than it does to him" he said sadly as I pondered his words. "Your dad wants an heir, you want a baby. The two go hand in hand luca." I said softly as I ran my hands over his. Letting them tangle comfortably. "But what if my baby doesn't want to be an heir" he said sadly. "Then you'll deal with it. You'll do the right thing luca I know you will" I said as I nuzzled further against him. "You have so much faith in me" he said softly as I gulped, did I? "Well you haven't failed me yet" I said as he chuckled slightly. "Allowing my best friend to stab you wasn't ideal" he said as I chuckled. "That was your father if I recall." I said simply. "It was. But it doesn't mean I don't regret it" he said warmly. "Thank you" I found myself saying. "What for" he asked confused. "Just being here" I said feeling warmed by him. "Ditto" he said as he kissed my shoulder.

The door knocking averted our attention of one another and onto the maid. "Your food is laid out in your room" she said with a small smile. "Thank you" I said waiting for her to leave before stepping from the bath. "Do your maids ever address you by name" he said looking at me bothered. "Not really. Except for one, Mia I think her name is" I said with a shrug as he nodded curiously. Picking a towel up from the warm rail I wrapped myself in it's warmth, only to feel even warmer when Luca stepped behind me and wrapped himself around me again. "You warmed up" he asked as I nodded turning to him. "Warm and already feeling a bit better" I smiled at him realising the queasy feeling in my stomach had settled. "I told you, ginger tea works a treat" he said with a goofy smile. "I'll have to remember that when I'm pregnant" I smiled at him as he beamed back at me. "You won't have to remember a thing, it'll be my job to wait on you hand and foot" he said proudly as I chuckled. "Speaking of which" he said as he scooped me into his arms making me laugh in surprise. "You need to eat" he smiled as he carried me through into my room. As he sat me down on the chaise lounge, positioned by a small table in the corner of my room, I watched him retreat to my wardrobe and pull out some pjs. "Thank you" I smiled at him as he handed them to me. I quickly pulled the shorts on without needing to move, other then to lift them over my ass. The tee was a lot easier and sat baggy on my shoulders. "You warm enough" he queried looking at me. "Plenty, although your company wouldn't hurt" I smiled as I patted the space on the chair next to me. "Let me go get some clothes on and I'll be back" he said as he kissed my forehead, before scurrying off. Leaving me to eat the soup in silence.