Grovel, humans! ((CHAPTER THREE))

' ' This is where the fiend lives. Be careful, you two. And just so you know, I have permission to kill you if you act out. ' ' Aki told (Y/N) and Denji.

' ' Yeah, yeah.. Whatever. ' ' Denji said with an unamused tone.

As the three of them were about to enter the apartment room, Denji asked, ' ' Hey, wait, what's a fiend? ' ' 

' ' A fiend is a devil that took over a human's body. An example of this is (Y/N). ' '

' ' Wait, if he's a fiend, then why are we working with him?! ' '

' ' He's a little more sentient and human, unlike other devils. ' '

' ' Yeah, so, don't attack me. ' ' (Y/N) said.

' ' Well, whateverr! ' 'Denji replied.

The three of them entered the room, and were greeted by a short man with the head of an insect.

' ' Don't look! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill all of you devil hunters! ' '

Denji went up to the fiend and sliced it's head off with an axe.

' ' Hey, wait, why didn't you use your devil powers? ' '

' ' Well, it looks really painful. And I think, maybe I can be friends with devils. ' '

Aki mustered a pissed facial expression.

' ' Listen, my whole family was killed by devils. I want to give them the most painful and gruesome death as possible. ' ' 

After that Aki left the room.

' ' Jeez, so serious.. ' '

' ' Hey, (Y/N), I lied to Aki. I was just trying to get these dirty magazines. ' '

(Y/N) shot Denji a soft grin.

' ' Man, I wanna touch some boobs.. ' ' Denji said, pouting. ' ' That's it! I know what I want! ' '

Denji, Aki, and (Y/N) arrive back at the Devil Hunter HQ.

' ' It's boobs! ' ' Denji said.

' ' Boobs? ' ' Makima asked.

' ' Shut your mouth! ' ' Aki yelled at Denji.

(Y/N) couldn't help but giggle.

' ' Ah, (Y/N), that's the first I've heard you giggle. It's cute, I like it. ' '

(Y/N) would let out a blush.

' ' Anywho, I'd like for you all to meet a new asset to you team. And be careful, she's a friend. ' '

' ' Grovel, humans! My name is Power! ' '