|| Since It's For Tohru ||

Chapter 23/ Literally only two minutes and like twenty seconds of episode 23 in this chapter lol

——————————————————————
~Books (Mizuki's POV)~
The school year has been amazing so far. We just finished finals; I scored high in every subject, which wasn't a surprise. Even though I don't like big groups of people, the people that I met on the first day have become great friends of mine. Mitsuya and Kiomi have gotten really close which was surprising to me because Mitsuya is the quiet, responsible type while Kiomi is just the opposite, but I guess opposites attract. Rika and Satsuki are really into fashion. Osamu is always on the bright side of things. I also found out that Hiroshi has the same love for books that I have. We often go out to attempt to influence the other to like the books that we are into. He likes mystery and thriller books while I like action books that are straight to the point, so we haven't really seen eye-to-eye on that.

"You need any help?" Hiroshi asked, waiting for me to grab my papers off of my desk.

"No, I'm okay," I replied.

"Mizuki, are you walking back with us?" Momiji came up to my desk and asked, pointing behind him at Haru.

"Sorry Momiji, but I'm going out with Hiroshi. We can soon though. It's not like I wasn't just at your house yesterday," I stated.

"So you aren't getting your stuff today?" Momiji asked.

"If I do come today, it'll be in the evening. I'll probably leave with you to get it tomorrow, though," I told him, struggling to pick up the books. I turned my attention back to Hiroshi. "Maybe I do need a little help." I handed a few textbooks to him and carried the rest by myself.

"Why do you have this many books?" Hiroshi inquired.

"I have to figure out what I want to do once I graduate, so I checked out career books from the library," I explained, then turn to Momiji. "See you later."

"Bye." Momiji sighed.

I watched as Momiji walked toward Haru. It's like he wants me to come with him everywhere all of a sudden. I shrugged it off and turned to Hiroshi. "Let's go."

"Alright. Do you want to try out that new bookstore with a built-in cafe that opened down the street from here?" Hiroshi asked.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't know that it opened. I thought they were still renovating it!" I exclaimed.

"They opened two days ago. I went to the grand opening because they were having specials all day," Hiroshi told me.

"Without me?!" I said, disappointed because I kept telling him that I couldn't wait for it to open.

Hiroshi chuckled as he opened his locker and took his book bag out. "You remember when I called, but you were with Momiji?"

"Oh, that's right. He's been super clingy lately and invites me basically everywhere," I stated.

"Sounds annoying," Hiroshi bluntly stated.

"I wouldn't say that," I giggled.

"Hm." Hiroshi grabbed the papers in my hand and put them in a folder. "You can put your work in my book bag since I'm walking you home. You can also put your books in my locker and take them out tomorrow, that's if you remember my combination."

"I do. Thank you." I placed most of my books in Hiroshi's locker. I kept three of my books because I needed them for a project due in two days. "Okay, I'm ready."

~Favorite Spot (Mizuki's POV)~
I walked in to find the most amazingly decorated place I've ever seen. "I think this is my new favorite place."

Hiroshi laughed. "I figured you would like this place."