35. First night

I know Many of you were upset with such a marriage plot but don't worry. Good thing take time to happen. Manik and nandini (Manan) are meant to be together. Keep your finger crossed to wait for celebrations. Lets continue with the story. I wanted to make my readers happy for the day so Double update. please gift me  with your response, that is the only way i communicate with you guys.

Enjoy Reading guys........

Nandini went to Manik's room, the bed was decorated and this scene gave goosebumps all over her body. She entered with Nyo maa , Nyonika made her sit in the bed telling her to relax and went to call Manik. 

Nyo: Manik you better behave this time. Nandini is in the room. sought out your things inside the room. Be each others backbone. Don't show me this attitude. I won't buy it anymore. 

Manik nodded his head and went to his room. He saw his beautiful bride sitting in the middle of the bed. he had never imagined Nandini his best friend will be his wife. 

Manik locked the door and went to change his clothes. "Nandu change if you need any help Please call me." nandini was crying silently. she rubbed her tears stood up to remove her jewellery. Manik changed into tee and shorts and saw Nandu struggling with her nose pin. Manik went to help her "Don't Mr. Malhotra" shouted nandini in anger and rage. 

Manik pulled her made her sit on bed and said "gussa kr lena badh me abhi meri baat sunogi Please

Manik pulled her made her sit on bed and said "gussa kr lena badh me abhi meri baat sunogi Please. I am tired". he started removing the nose pin and said. 

Manik : Nandu you will think Why was i angry with you, when you did nothing wrong. I was not angry with you, jaan I was sad, I was weak. Amms said those things to Mom which shouldn't be said. Nandini Your family is mine now. I didn't wanted to take any wrong step which would affect our relationship. I respect amms a lot but if it comes to you. You are my love meri jaan, I cannot afford to loose you. 

Nandini was crying silently "Look into my eyes Nandini, did you ever feel uncomfortable with me whenever I touched you?"

Nandini: NO Manik. It didn't , but Manik why did you behave so rude in the marriage functions. Marriage occurs only once in a life time and you did the worst Manik.

Manik (Crying like a baby) - I thought i again lost you Nandu. I am sorry. Did you really think I didn't participate . When you went for shopping with mom and amma. I had already selected your dress , did you not find that there was only one red lehenga kept. There was an attendant which was paid by me to attend you. My sherwani was selected by you wholly. 

He made her lay down on his bed and came dangerously close to him. I am sorry I got to know your little secret that you did before shopping. My men were following you. 

Nandini widen her eyes in shock  "You ..... businessman ho to sabpe nazar rakhoge?"

Manik chuckled at her "off course i have to "

Manik: Let me show you one more little secret. He went to open his laptop and sat beside her. He pointed out a girl in the video who was having a camera in her hand and was roaming in the function. This girl was arranged by me to attend you and I was keeping an eye on my beautiful bride. Those angry behavior was for Amms so that she doesn't create anymore nonsense of hers. 

Do you think I will leave our own marriage this way. I have better plans, Madam. Trust me Its gonna be a blast. Nandu hugged him bursting out in tears. He whispered in her ears.

Now show me your tattoo . He said locking her between his arms. Nandini blushed hard saying "Woo.....move Let me change first. "

She ran away from there blushing like a tomato. 

Manik : Nandu wear only my t shirt. 

Nandini came out wearing his T shirt and said "Manik do you remember saying I cannot seduce you , so challenge accepted Mr.Malhotra. "

Nandini : Its my day today. She pushed him on bed and said "Lay down don't move until I say."

This will be your punishment to make me cry Monster Monkey Malhotra. 

Manik layed down feeling nervous from her mini monster. She played a song on his laptop and started with some seductive moves. Manik's jaws dropped down looking at her. 

Manik's Pov 

What is she upto. Nandu's ayyappa please save me. 

Nandini swayed her hips along with the music and moved her hands on his face. Manik held her arms and pulled her into him stopping the music. Nandini smirked feeling her effect on him. 

Nandini : So Mr. Malhotra It seems I win. 

Manik said huskily in her ears "Ahhaa no you didn't till now. There are many things you will be exploring tonight. You will take the lead."

Nandu widen her eyes in shock and gulped her fear. she cannot afford to loose the challenge. She nodded her head in a yes. 

Manik: Ok then Start

Nandu looked into his eyes which had passion and love. She pulled the hem of his T shirt with shivering hands. Manik was enjoying the scene. 

Manik stopped her and said " Hey Nandu relax, Its me. I won't judge you."

Nandu got that lost confidence and pulled her T shirt up. Manik was finding her tatto. he made a grumpy face and asked "Nandu where is the surprise." he said clasping her b**bs with his palms. Nandu pulled down her pa**y down and manik gasped looking at it. 

His eyes watered by looking at her girl. I LOVE YOU MRS. MALHOTRA.  Manik gave several kisses at that place and smooched her for one last time. 

Nandini took the led for the first time and manik was laying under her mercy. She was looking like a Queen who had taken all the rights to love her Man. 

Manik was screaming her name in pleasure and groaning her name. The room witnessed their love and togetherness for hours before falling asleep. Manik literally begged her for his release

Nandini was sleeping deeply connected to him , because she wanted to remember this night forever. 

Manik had hold her securely in his strong arms she that she does not feel any discomfort and ended the day with heavy breadths. 

Done with the update Guys.........

Hope you like It.

Please do Inline comments guys. I am sure Manik will make it up to all of you as well as Nandu.

Thankyou Lovelies.