16 Romance

Thank you panimanan6 for your love for the story and continuously motivating me to write and update daily this update is the vote of thanks for you.

HAPPY READING 

Early morning Nandini sleep was disturbed by continuous ringing of their phone. She groaned in her sleep and picked up the call irritated, without seeing the caller Id. "HELLO"

Cabir: Wohoo lady ab tk so ri ho  Manik kkk ne bohot tang kiya kya ek kaam krta hu Main na Video call krta hu. 

Nandini shouted out of shock " NOOOOOO wait are you crazy" 

Cabir laughed out loud "Kyu are you in compromising position, heehehehheheh, mujhe bhul gye tmlog to bhalai ka to zamana hi ni raha." 

Manik back hugged her and said " Nandu sleep na when such a handsome man is sleeping beside you why are you talking to someone else, muaaaah come back baby" 

Nandu widen her eyes in shock "MONSTER kahi ka jaha bolna hota h waha he never ever say har baar galat jagah bolta h stupid kahi ka. "

Cabir called in manik's phone from another phone Manik too picked up his phone and seeing an unknown no. said "YESS" Cabir sang for him"Hum sir phire bigde hue nawab h padh lo hume to hum khuli kitab h". Manik gritted his teeth and said " CABIR shut up tu thakta ni h drama krte krte teri wali v ayegi na i will make sure she kicks you out of your room."

Cabir faked cried and said "Dost Dost na raha" chal tu v kya yaad rakhega acha listen when are you coming back to India, ki wohi rehna h " 

Manik told he would be returning next week and talked about the office works and the meetings lined up for the next 7 days. Nandini started her lab project from today and manik got ready for the meetings. He called his parents and told them about sorting out their differences and retrning back to India along with Nandini. 

his day went well with meetings and work and preparing his lunch , watching tv, cleaning and everything. He found a secret diary of nandu and thought of opening it. He opened it to find all his pictures from Delhi college which were random clicks as if someone was spying on him and taking his pictures. He was stunned to see all those somewhere he was playing basketball, in canteen, even with soha along with the dates mentioned. 

Manik's Pov 

That means nandu was there for me always i was so wrong who thought she forgot me, She loved me to no limits man.

He called his father and told him to talk to nandu's father about them and their marriage and engagement along with Nandu's will once they return back to India. 

It was 6 in the evening Nandin returned back from lab and slumped down on the couch and shouted " Manik please give a glass of water, i am feeling thirsty, the guide of mine is crazy man he just says where are your results, stupid fellow, he is not ready to listen to my doubts." 

Manik smiled at her complaint and said " Acha freshen up we are going out for dinner" 

manik give me an hour , i will freshen up and come.

Manik sat near the TV to watch some news. Nandu draped a red saree and mentally smirked thinking what will be manik's reaction seeing her.  

Manik called her " Nandu kitna late karogi yaar jaldi karo."

Nandini : Manik (she twirled around ) Main kaisi lg ri hu. 

Manik widen his eyes in shock as she was looking like a beauty goddess , He took slow steps towards her and said " Irada kya h madam do you want to kill me or what"