29. Separation

Enjoy Reading Guys.......

Days went in a jiffy. After 5 days Manik was leaving for London. He had his midnight flight today. in the evening 4 pm. Both were sitting together in a complete silence. Nandini was ruffling his hairs  "Manik how long will we stay away?" She asked in a daze.

Manik : For 2 years or maybe 3. You complete your studies well. Nandini listen to me I want to clarify few things which you have to understand. Mrs. Nandini Malhotra You are mine always, its just leaving away from each other to achieve something. We will be in touch dear,don't fall weak. i beleive the real test of love, trust and all this happens when we are away from each other but still we don't misunderstand that person. We cannot see them but still we trust them. We don't feel them but still we love them. love is a feeling nandu it never dies. you are away from your mom dad, Right?            Did your love for them has decreased, don't you miss them? 

Nandu was nodding her head like a child absorbing everything. "Yesss"

Manik : Why because you love them. No one can ever take the place of mom dad. Be self independent nandini. You have your own identity so as me. Don't cry over the past or remember these happy days ad shed your precious tears. You should always have a smile on your face remembering us and don't worry, we will create our own future our own memories.

So you are strong right? You will not cry. Whenever it is possible i will come to meet you. And think of the good part once you go back We will marry and then Honeymoon, romance.

He started teasing her to divert her mind. Nandini hit him on his chest "Manik , Please'

Manik : Are what please yaar krne me sharm ni ati to bolne me kaisi sharm. Nandu honeymoon ni chahiye kya? ok fine I will go alone, Because I love honeymoon. He said dreamily.

Nandu frowned listening to his words "You will go alone? Its Honeymoon, where couples go, not a bachelor's trip" She rolled her eyes on him. 

Manik : Are to when did i say I will stay alone. You know Manik Malhotra's charm. i will get hot an sexy..... Nandini held his neck tightly "You, i will kill you"

He coughed and said "to come with me, who is stopping you"

Nandini started hitting him with the pillow and said "You are very bad."

Manik : Really, i will show you how bad I am.

He hovered above her putting his whole weight on her. "Manik you monster get up from me"

Manik : Praise me then. 

Nandu : I have a different quality to praise you, saying this she moved her fingers Inside his trousers.

Manik stiffened by her act and said "Nandu no, You are on periods"

Nandini : (smirking) Who told you?

Manik was confused by her "huhh"

Nandini put his hands on her b**bs. Love me Manik. 

Manik's eyes darkened with desires seeing her laying under him. Loving her once again and making her his was a new feeling for them.

Manik kissed her softly and broke the kiss after some time. He rested his forehead with her's and nandini too gave in. They closed their eyes to normalize their breathing. He smiled warmly. 

Nandini : I Love You Manik.

Manik : Thakyou.

Nandu hit him hard on his chest.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.........

He bent down and kissed on her neck making her feel jitters, along with that he removed her bra and threw it away beside the bed.

Nandini closed her eyes feeling shy while manik moved to look at Her beautiful fiance with desires. i will i control myself without these two sponges. 

Nandini : Manik shussh (She was blushing)

Manik ; Now punishment time for punching me that day You will not close your eyes and reply my questions. 

Nandini moaned his name beautifully "Manik" 

Manik : Can you feel something down there. It's all because of you. 

Nandini nodded her head in yes . He pressed her hard "Words meri jaan."

Nandini : Yess. 

Manik : You will make me feel good today.

Nandini : Manik what?

Manik put her hands and eyed her to pull it down. She pulled his trousers downward shied away. 

Manik : Nandini I want you to love me so that I Can feel your intense love for me as well. We will be away for a long period. I too want to remember your pure touch love. Don't shy away. It's not just my duty. Its also a way of expressing ourselves. 

Saying this he pulled down her last secret and this time Nandini was looking into his eyes as if capturing things through her eyes forever. Manik left her and layed down on bed. Nandini came over him and started giving slow kissed from his forehead to his neck. Sucking his sweet spot and giving him a hickey she left to see him. Manik was in different world altogether with her soft touches. Nandini felt proud at his man and started kissing his ni***es.

Nandini Came down and held his erec**** lightly when manik groaned with her cold touch. "Nandini "

He guided her to move her hands in a sync opening his eyes with profound desires. Nandini did the same  not knowing the outcome. These things were very new to her, she can just see Manik's love and unsaid words for her.

He swiftly changed their position breathing heavily, controlling himself no to hurt her. He shoved himself inside earning a cry from her. He stopped to settle down and then moved beautifully before taking the pace. They moaned and groaned together having their climax. Manik stayed there for more 1 hour and talked with her rather then resting.

MATURE CONTENT ENDS.

 Nandini was sharing her plans for work and studies. Manik promised her to help her in business but the decisions will always be taken by her weather its wrong or right. He won't even help her if she goes wrong but will be standing in her back to support her. She will fall and learn from her mistakes. It was time for their dinner and bid him byee. 

They bothe prepared their dinner together, and ate in silence. Manik took the promise that she don't cry and become emotional rather move on because he is always with her.  

He reached Airport and messaged his parents and nandu as she requested him that she won't be able o see of him for the last time which he agreed happily. Somewhere down the line it was the same for Manik as well. He was very venerable at this point. 

Nandu sat their doing her work because sleep was far away from her. She even talked to her parents as well as Manik's  and then slept at midnight. Manik messaged her reaching London and said to call her once he reaches the hotel. 

She woke up next morning following her daily routine. She was missing him badly because they both were there together more than a month, but she promised Manik that she will be happy remembering her old days. 

She went to her lab closing the door behind talking to manik on phone. they shared their schedules for the day and started their day on a happy note. 

Done with the update Guys.

How do you find the Part, I tried to make it simple yet different. 

Separation makes a relationship stronger.

Are You guys excited to have a new separation track when they come out as mature people.

Share Your love guys. Please do Inline comment.

Thankyou Lovelies.