13. Different approach

Early in the morning, manik was the first one to wake up. He made himself and nandini a coffee and went to her room see the most serene face. " Nandini wakeup its 6 a.m".  Then heard a bell. Manik was confused with this odd time arival of the guest in Nandini's House. 

manik opened the door to see the most unwanted face.

ARYAMANN 

manik: Yes come in hello i am manik nandu's best friend. 

Aryaman stood confused she never mentioned about him. Nandini shirked seeing him and ran to him " Hey Aryaman good morning sunshine. " Manik was hurt but kept mum and thought of how much awkwardness has sipped between them. 

Manik: Nandini i am leaving have some work 

Nandini understood his state of mind, she held his hands and made him stop through his eyes. " Manik please rukk jao" she can see hurt in his eyes and a different pain as if trying to say something.

Nandini : Aryaman we will meet in office meet manik from India my childhood friend. 

Aryaman: i understand chalo will meet you . Byee nandini byee manik.

Aryaman left. nandu came to manik and drag him to her room. Why are you here manik. 

manik was silent he cannot understand his state of mind as if mind has stopped working he was feeling very helpless. nandini understood and hugged him tight manik and said " manik look at metell me what happened" he started crying like a baby hugging her.

Manik : Nandu i am very bad for you i am very bad. 

Nandini said" No manik you are the best person manik please don't cry look your nandu is here."

Manik said sorry to her. Nandu please don't leave me, it hurts here (showing his heart) i love you 

Nandini was stunned by his words he has never seen this manik, manik was very strong and a jolly person, she has neve seen this broken manik. 

Nandini held his face and answered his inner turmoil " manik i love you too i have never loved anyone the way i love you. " manik looked at her with puppy eyes how can someone be so selfless. 

Manik: Nandu (He hugged her tight) Nandu marry me.

Nandini started laughing at him " WHATTT are you saying manik "

Manik: I am serious nandu, i cannot live without you, i promise i will never stop you for anything nothing will change, you can do whatever you want, its just i want to stay close to you. I want when you come home you find me waiting for you and sleep peacefully. 

Nandini had tears in her eyes by his simple way of presenting himself to her. 

Nandini ; Manik kiss me please. 

Manik was happy to hear this, he looked into her eyes and found that trust for him he held her face and kept his lips on her soft lips. this was a kiss of assurance and peace, "I LOVE YOU NANDU". 

Nandini : waise manik how did you manofy me so easily. 

he smirked at her and said "its MANIK MALHOTRA'S charm."

Nandu rolled her eyes at him and said "BULLSHIT it was cabir who used to give me details of each and everything how you used to miss me and feel guilty, Two can play the same game manik. i used aryaman to bring you here, so how was it. 

Manik was stunned to listen this, " you mean you have already planned everything" 

Nandini : what else you should know me i am the same NANDINI MURtHY and you are the idiot MALHOTRA. 

Manik: first time that dumb head did something logical. 

Nandini fake glared him and said " Manik language".

" but manik i still didn't say yes to your proposal."

Manik became sad again and looked down. 

Nandini : are matlab so unromantic manik you cried and proposed me for marriage like seriously , generally its a girl who cries but look at you"

Manik whined "NANDU don't make fun of me yaar or else i know how to shut your smartness" He smirked at her.

Nandini also played along " really then show me" 

Manik : hmm bold haaa.... he held her by her waist and asked her permission through his eyes, nandini closed her eyes. 

manik slowly slid his hands inside her tank top and grab her mould, and kissed her hard. 

Manik's trance was boken by cabir's phone , manik groaned in frustration sand said " this guy will be killed by me " nandu blused and hit him in his shoulders. 

Cabir: Kaise bataon tujhe ke dil mera hai kya key raha JO rahe na fasle ye .... Manik agar tera romance kahtm ho gya ho to please call my darling she is tensed for you. byee love you Nandini. 

and he cut the call. manik closed his eyes in frustraton  "such a drama king". 

Nandu widen her eyes by listening to aunty's name and being confused asked" Manik does aunty knows everything, shit shit, how will i face her, i am gone, what will she think of me, she truest me so must , i am not a good daughter manik...." 

Manik: Nandu relax yes i told her everything because things were not in my control you were not ready to talk to me what else can i do" 

Nandini started panicking and said ' but manik if she dosen't accept me what will i do she is like my mother why did you say her STUPID IDIOT MONKEY MALHOTRA".

manik frowned by listening to his new name " like seriously nandu, but hey relax they were the happiest ones to know this and my mom was literally dancing in happiness " he chuckled remembering nyonika's reaction. 

Manik looked at the time and jumped in fear " OH SHIT its 10am you are late nandu how will go to office so stupid of myself" 

Nandini : Manik relax i am in leave because i knew you are comming and also aryaman was the part of the plan, so chill. 

Manik smirked and pushed her on bed" waise nandu its good only lets spend the day in bed you know you and me and this blanket that too without any disturbance, its like a honeymoon man you know prewedding honeymoon wow. 

nandu blused to the deepest shade of tomato and hit him in shoulders. you are very bad. 

Manik : really let me show you what a monster i am. and started tickling her. 

Done with the update. 

How did you find the update. 

Was it worth it, was it interesting proposal (actually an emotional one). 

Saying frankly when it comes to breakup in real life this is very natural people stop talking to each other, but one should always know this where there is trust and mutual understanding, partnership stays there. one should never loose their self respect ever and one should not be rigid at all because each person is different. we cannot impose our decisions on anyone nor should the other one. accept the way him/her is that's the best way to love someone. this is my personal thinking maybe i am wrong, 

Thankyou lovelies