Sunshine Protector to my Sunshine

After 2 years

Neutral POV

BrightWin has been in relationship for more than 3 years now, they have adopted a cat and a dog named Ame and Charlotte. Bright has released his first solo album 'Lost & Found'  and it became a hit instantly worldwide. His international project did wonders for him as People all around the world knows now who Bright Vachirawit is.  Dew has become a megastar and Win has played a huge role in it . But he has now left the agency and started his own Artist management agency, it is still on small scale definitely not big enough to afford Bright as an artist yet but he is working hard towards his goal to make it big enough to sign Bright but more importantly so that he can sign Cole Sprouse in any way he can afterall he is the one he loves the most(yeah maybe even  more than Bright). Ohm Nanon are married now but they shifted to New York. Win offered P'Boy a senior position in his agency but he denied , he didn't want to leave Bright.

Win's POV

I was still in shock when P'Boy asked me to meet him for a favour. 'I can't understand what can I even do for P'Boy. Maybe he changed his mind about joining his company. Oh I would happily take him in ' I thought to myself.
I went inside the way he asked me to meet. I spotted him instantly and went to him , we talked for a while and then he suddenly asked me for an unexpected favour. 'Will you please manage Bright's concert, I have an urgent business in my hometown that I can't postpone and I don't trust anyone else for this job since it is the biggest concert of Bright's life. I know only you will put your heart into this' he asked me. I couldn't deny anything he asked me because when I was new he was the one who guided me through plus I won't miss the chance to work with Bright again . So I immediately agreed to his request.

Bright's POV

'We have been dating for a long time now, I think it's time to propose him ' , I said to Boy who replied 'And how do you plan to do it ? It must be special ' . Then I told him my plan and he loved it.
When he told me that he convinced Win to manage my Concert , I was on cloud nine. I couldn't wait to propose him in concert when everyone's eyes will be on us.

Win's POV

Everything went smoothly, we worked together made his concert successful and now it was time for his last song , I was standing on backstage very excited for his surprise song because no one in our team knows about which song will he sing at end , he said it will be a surprise.

I heard his voice on stage , bringing me out from my thoughts 'And for this song , I would like to ask Win Metawin, my beloved partner and my manager for this concert to come  on stage and join me' , I was shocked , I didn't know I had to be on stage and for what. So I walked on stage awkwardly and stand beside Bright who immediately circled his arm around my shoulder pulling me close and he whispered in my ear 'This is for you'.
And start singing.

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm
I know you will still love me the same
'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
So baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh baby, we found love right where we are (maybe)
And we found love right where we are

I was in tears listening to the lyrics because I knew he meant every single word and I was so emotional that I didn't realise what was happening around me. The whole crowd was jumping, screaming they were going crazy so I looked at Bright only to find me kneeling infront of me with a ring in his hand and tears escaped my eyes  looking at the sight in front of me.  'Baby, I love you. Thank you for completing me by coming in my life, I promise to love you more with every passing day. Will you marry me? He proposed me.  I immediately said yes , he slipped the ring into my finger , I was crying while the whole crowd was squealing, I buried my face in his chest embarassingly and he hugged me tight then he pulled out of hug , touching his forehead to mine and said 'You are my Sunshine'. I replied , 'In that case..' I gave him a small kiss on lips before putting our foreheads together again , I continued 'You are Sunshine Protector to my Sunshine'.

The End !!