Private not secret

Bright's POV

I came back home after the concert only to find that Win is not here yet so I decided to take a shower waiting for him. I laid down on couch after the shower but before I knew it as I was in deep slumber . When I woke up, I was already in bed , I moved my hands to hold Tine but to my surprise he wasn't there. 'Tine , Tine baby where are you ? ' I yelled searching him everywhere in the house and suddenly my eyes caught a very sexy sight . Win came out of shower with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. 'Fuck baby, you are so hot ' , I smirked. Win came closer to me , our lips almost touched , I closed my eyes to feel his lips on mine  , ' Heat the breakfast up , I'll go wear my clothes ' is all I got . 'Since when did you become this evil? ' I complained, he just smirked and walked away.

Win's POV

I came in the kitchen and pulled the chair besides Bright to sit but he tapped on his thighs signalling me to sit there so I obeyed. I settled in his lap , his arms hugging my waist.  'Thank you baby for coming to my concert yesterday, it made me so happy and I am sorry that I slept before you came home' he said in his sweet voice . 'It's okay baby , you must be so tired. You looked so cute in sleep but god you are damn heavy. I almost fainted while carrying you to bed. ' I said teasing him before giving him a peck on lips. But he started kissing me hungrily before he could start doing anything else , I stood up 'We have to go to work , Bright'. 'Okay , okay . I won't do anything I promise just come back here ' he whined pulling me towards himself. I was placed in his lap once again 'On serious note , baby when are we going to officially announce our relationship. I am so tired of hiding. I want whole world to know that I belong to you and you belong to me ' he said with all seriousness which made me tense.

Bright's POV

No matter how hard I try , I couldn't reason with Win about this one topic. Public disclosure of our relationship. When I asked him about it he remained silent for about two minutes before speaking , 'Baby , I don't know what if people don't like our relationship, what if it affects your career . ' he started mumbling. 'Oh my bunny, you overthink alot. Why would people have problem with our relationship and even if they do , it's not their place to judge , they can't control who I date . Fans who genuinely love me will support me and rest will be filtered out . I really want to have a private relationship with you, baby but not secret. Please let's make our relationship public. ' , I said hoping to convince him and I succeeded. 'Fine but remember Private not secret. ' he said . I was on cloud nine. I kissed him slowly pouring all my emotions in the kiss , 'thank you baby , let's do it on our anniversary ' I said breaking our kiss.
'Okay, now I am leaving for work. Bye , take care and have lunch on time ' he said rushing out of the door.

Win's POV

It's been a few weeks since I agreed to make our relationship public but it still scares me to hell. I was in my thoughts when my phone rang , it was Bright.
'Hi , Bright ! Why are you calling me ? Weren't you supposed to be in a meeting?' , I said picking up the phone. 'Ummmm , baby I have news but I don't know if it's good or bad...' Bright said from other side .

What do you think the news is ?