My home

Win's POV

I woke up with Bright hugging me from behind and sleeping soundly, I took a few moments to take all his beauty in , we are so busy that we rarely get moments like this anymore. Now my one hand was playing with Bright's hair and other reached out for my phone as soon as I turned my phone on, it started flooding with notifications calls 'Thank god I turned off my phone yesterday night but what's all this about' I thought to myself, I opened Instagram and saw a post 'Brightttttt wake up, what is this ?? ' I started screaming, shaking Bright.
'What happened, baby ? Why are you screaming?' he said rubbing his eyes , for a second all my anger went down as I saw this cute figure in front of me , I composed myself and asked 'What is this ?' showing the post to him . 'Ummm baby it's my way to make our relationship public ' he said smilingly.
It was Bright's post , he posted a video of himself singing 'My home' with a caption
They say home is where the heart is and my heart is with you, you are my home @winmetawin .

Bright's POV

'Do you like it baby ? Isn't it romantic? ' I asked Win , snuggling closer to me . 'Yes , it is very sweet ' he said with tears in eyes . 'awww why is my baby crying, I love you so much' I said constantly giving kisses on his cheeks 'but why did you do it suddenly? Have you even discussed it with P'Boy before doing this , this will increase his work so much? He continued but I knew it's not my boyfriend , it's manager Win speaking. 'Yes , baby after you went in the room yesterday I discussed about it with P'Boy don't worry he will manage everything' I assured him . He hugged me tightly and whispered 'I love you Bright' . And I captured his lips with mine . After our hot makeout session and ofcourse I gave him tons of hickeys marking him mine publicly , We talked for a while, took shower together, ate breakfast in silence. We were having our moment when Win's friend and a new manager in our company, Namtan called Win , I was scared I knew how dumb she is , so I gestured Win to cut the call but him being the nice guy he is , picked the call up and walked away to talk to her.

Win's POV

'Omg Win , You are dating Bright Vachirawit !!! Wowww !!! Congratulations , Win. Why didn't you tell me this before, I am so happy for you' she started talking non stop 'Woah woah stop Namtan , Thank you ig' I replied 'But Win have you seen the news , it's scary..' she said with concern in her voice . 'What news , Idk what  you are talking about?' I asked. 'Ummm Win, just search Bright Vachirawit , you'll know and I'll call you later my friend is calling me . Bye take care' with it she cut the call.
I went back to Bright , ruffled his hair and sat beside him , 'Umm Bright let's check the news , what people are saying about this post of yours ' I said hesitantly . He didn't want to do it , he knew it will make me feel bad but here we are reading about it. Bright always gives in when it comes to me and I am grateful for that.

Neutral POV

Bright Vachirawit is dating his former assistant manager ? How long has it been going on ?

Bright Vachirawit is gay ??!! Will his sexuality affect his career ?

Who is Win Metawin, the boy superstar Bright Vachirawit called his home ?

Read all about Win Metawin , the one who is in heart of country's heartthrob, Vachirawit.

Such kind of articles was all over the internet

Ewww , P'Bai is dating a mere manager  , is he forcing P'Bai or what ?

Bright deserves much more than a nobody .

Awww they are so cute !!

Bright is so whipped for Win so cute.

Win , you bitch. We will kill you .

Win must have seduced our boy .

Bright's comment section was filled mixed  comments from his friends , some were happy , while some found it cute while others hated it , targetted win.

Win was looking sad looking at everything he was crying , Bright snitched the phone from his hand , put it aside and turned Win making him face Bright , Bright wiped his tears and kissed both of his eyes and said 'Baby , they can say whatever they want to say, it doesn't matter. Only we know the reality. ' he  Win's nose  with his and continued 'You are perfect they don't know how amazing you are at your job , in house chores , basic life. They will never know you like I do'.  He sniff kissed Win's both cheeks and said 'Before you came in my life despite having everything, I was feeling empty , when you came you made me feel whole . You make me happy' . He kissed Win's forehead and assured him 'I love you baby , nothing can ever change it'. He gave a slow , vulnerable kiss on his lips and continued 'We will get through this together. It's you and me against the world , my baby bunny'.
Win was just looking at Bright fondly , he interwined his fingers with Bright's and his other hand on back of Bright's neck pulling him closer to Win and he kissed Bright , sucking on his lower lips begging for entrance, it was very rare when Win controlled the kiss but this time he was feeling overwhelmed, he slid his tongue in Bright's mouth , exploring every corner and Bright moaned with pleasure. Win broke the kiss held Bright's other hand too. 'I am so grateful for your love . Thank you for loving me .' he said sobbing. 'Baby you don't...' Bright said 'Shhhh don't, let me speak. ' he cut Bright off and continued' I never express what I feel for you , You are my biggest blessing , I don't know what would I do without you. All my life , I have loved people with everything I had but never got anything in return but then you came by , you gave me more than I deserve . I am sorry for being so insecure , for always seeking reassurance, I know it must be hard you. Thank you for caring so much for me. I love you so much' and he started crying heavily. Bright hugged him tight , they remained in each other's embrace for a while then Bright broke the comfortable silence between them and rubbed his cheek with Win's saying 'Baby , I am hungry' 'but we just had breakfast , how are you hungry again?' win asked. 'Ummm , I am hungry for you , I wanna eat you , Win. Let's ditch work today na . ' he said with an innocent look. Win pushed Bright away and said 'We can't, we have to face consequences today, let's go and do it . We can do this' 'yes , baby . We can do this. We don't need anything else when we have each other'. Bright said assuring Win with a forehead kiss.  And then they left for their respective destinations.

When they reached their destination, it was filled with reporters , they spent the whole day answering reporters , friends, family. They spent next 2-3 days dealing with the consequences and it was about a week left for Bright to leave  for his international project.

Will BrightWin even get to spend some time together before there ldr , I am worried for them

Will BrightWin even get to spend some time together before there ldr , I am worried for them . But their love is strong they can get through everything.
This chapter is so special, one of my favourites.