Is he even real ?

WIN'S POV

We went upstairs , P'Boy introduced me to other staff , they all were really nice and I felt welcome. I instantly became friends with Pear , a rookie artist there and P'Eed another manager in the company . At last P'BOY took me to the room where Bright was , I don't know how to address him yet , do I have to call him sir but everyone here seems to call him Bright, so I will do the same.

We went there and I saw him , his back was facing me as he was using his phone just when he heard P'Boy calling him , he turned  and I went numb . My inner thoughts were 'Woah , he looks divine. I mean I have obviously seen him alot on tv and all but this is my first time in person , he looks extremely handsome and sexy. He has this tanned body and hard muscles which any boy would die to have. And only if eyes could kill , he would have been killed the entire world and his smile so sweet yet so hot. Is he even real ? ' Bright approached me and smiled , me being me was still in my own thoughts it was P'Boy who shook my arm lightly and I realised then I smiled back , We officially introduced ourselves to each other while we shook hands. He was really nice as P'Boy said. Very humble didn't have that bratty celebrity attitude and I felt grateful to work for someone humble.

Then P'Boy took me out to discuss work and he assigned me some duties and I got excited for my first duty

Then P'Boy took me out to discuss work and he assigned me some duties and I got excited for my first duty. As my first duty I had to accompany Bright to a small event as P'Boy was busy planning some other events. I was really excited , I wander around the office , made acquaintances learnt a few things and went home. It was mainly introduction and all , not much work today , so I was about to go home , I tried calling cab but nothing was available, I was wondering how do I go home just then..........

What do you think happened ?

Hey guys , gonna have short chapters so it doesn't confuse you much , how are you feeling ? Please give your feedback