Everything means nothing if I can't have you

Bright's POV

Win just stormed off from there when I asked him for a chance , leaving me all puzzled . What is stopping him from going on a date with me , I clearly remember he was okay yesterday when he tried to ....

FLASHBACK

After my epic fail at attempting to kiss him , we were sitting there awkwardly waiting for Win's friend to pick him up , I suddenly heard giggling , it was coming from my baby bunny , I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise that ,  that bunny has emptied another whole bottle of drink 🍺 and now he was fully drink  , he was giggling to himself ,it was so cute I just wanted to shower that cute face with kisses , suddenly I felt a hand tickling my stomach, My bunny was tickling me , his hands on my body Oh my god I just lost all the control I had and I pushed him on the couch and now I was lying on top of him and started tickling him , until I realised that our chest are touching and we were breathing same air , it was look late 'little Bright' has already started creating problems down there , we looked at each other for a while and he , my baby who is now playing so hard to get was about to kiss me , he was about to initiate the kiss , it was about to happen but his phone rang , which made him come to his senses , it was his friend's call who was waiting outside , Win pushed me aside and practically ran from there.

End of flashback

I am overthinking maybe he was too drunk to think straight and when sobered up , he decided he doesn't like me or maybe he doesn't like guys

I am overthinking maybe he was too drunk to think straight and when sobered up , he decided he doesn't like me or maybe he doesn't like guys. I have a lot of questions about this , I must ask him , I must get the reason , I am Bright Vachirawit I can't give up this easily.

Win's POV

My heart was beating so fast , when Bright came close to me and asked for a date AGAIN . I couldn't resist that guy's dark brown eyes anyway , it was like I was getting drowned in them , before I could do anything stupid like I was about to do yesterday night , I just ran from there without giving any answer to him . I must apologise to him for this rude behaviour afterall he is my boss.

(After that day , Win apologized to Bright , but he never gave answer to that question . After that Win got more responsibilities so he and Bright rarely saw each other and whenever they met Bright tried to lowkey flirt with Win, he flirted but he never crossed any boundaries nor forced Win for anything , Win on other hand was melting by Bright's behaviour , he was so hesitant because of his reasons that he just couldn't accept Bright)

Now , new series in which Win was supposed to accompany Bright was starting it's shooting in a week , Bright met with P'Boy and Win to discuss work , P'Boy was explaining everything that Win has to do on set , what would be his duties , what problems he might face and all then P'Boy had some urgent work suddenly so he left first leaving BrightWin alone , they were sitting in a cafe , Bright was wearing a mask and a hat to disguise himself.

Bright's POV

After P'Boy left , I was just staring at my baby bunny who was munching on his food , he was eating like there is no tomorrow , I wondered how he who looks so tiny can eat like this , I was smiling like crazy while looking at his cuteness and I couldn't resist myself anymore , I held his free hand looked him in the eye and said 'Baby , why won't you give me a chance, please atleast let me prove that my feelings are sincere , I gave him my puppy eyes 🥺'  I could see him melting a little , he softly said , 'You have everything, you are so famous, everyone loves you , you can have any boy or girl you want , so why do you want to date me , why are you not giving up even after I turned you down so many times' , I could see a hint of sadness in his words but I couldn't understand why.

I brushed my thumb on his hands that I have been holding for a while now and said 'Everything means nothing if I can't have you' .

Win's POV

'Everything means nothing if I can't have you' , when Bright said this I could feel my cheeks getting heated up , I immediately removed his hands from mine and said calmly 'I am sorry please understand, I can't give you a chance , I have my reasons'. He just nodded and said 'Baby give me 5 valid reasons and I will stop courting you .'

Hey guys !! How are you all doing ?? And and throughout the story win is saying I have my reasons, I have my reasons , what do you think, what exactly are those reasons ??