••Chapter 9•• A rose for you

{A/N: a RoWen one!}

«Wendy's POV»

I hesitated. Going in the guild and I smell Romeo-kun's scent! My heart is beating really fast. I...I don't know! Should I step in or...

I'm sure Natsu-san and Gajeel-san are thinking the same. We all smell our mates.

"S-Should we go inside?" I asked quietly.

"Well, we know the personalities when we see our mate. I'm romantic, Gajeel is happy-go-lucky and you Wendy...is violent or in other words 'yandere.' Natsu said.

'Y-Y-Y-Yandere?!? Violent?!?!' I thought and slowly sinked to the ground.

"You made Wendy cry!" Gajeel-san cried.

"Snap. Sorry Wens." Natsu apologised.

"I guess we can blame mating season...." I said stood up.

"Let's not go in. I hate being in happy-go-lucky mode." Gajeel shivered.

We all agreed. I mean, Laxus-san isn't coming. Cobra-san is hiding from Kinana in hopes of not finding out his personality.

Sting-san and Rogue-san are hiding in Sting's basement.

We sighed and started to walk off until Mira-san opened the door.

"Where do you think you're going. You are a very important part of my O-T-Ps." Her dark, match-making aura was around her.

"W-What about Laxus?" Natsu said in a scared voice.

Mira blushed.

"We were l-looking for him in the guild. Looks like he isn't here." Gajeel added.

I nodded.

"Right...see you guys around." Mira-san mumbled and went inside the guild.

"Was that Natsu?!?" I heard a shout. Lucy-san.

"Shit! Let's dash!" We agreed and ran after Natsu-san to Sting-san's apartment.

We saw Yukino-san at Sting-san's door. Oh no...

"Hey guys. Is Sting-sama home?" Yukino asked shyly.

We all shook our heads.

'We can't let Yukino know!'
'We can't let Yukino-san know!'

We all thought.

I think...but the look on our faces tells us we are defiantly thinking the same away in different words.

"Okay..." She said disappointed and walked off.

We waited until she was gone then we tried turning the door knob but it was locked.

Gajeel-san suggested we should knock the door down.

"Woah woah. I have the key." Natsu-san smirked and looked under the door mat to see...nothing?

Then Natsu grabbed something. Gajeel-san and I smelt it. It smells like pizza.

"It doesn't have a strong scent. So only people with good sense of smell can smell it. It's an invisible air key." Natsu-san explained.

Gajeel-san and I looked at Natsu-san with awe.

Natsu-san opened the door and we went in. Of course, we put the air key back under the mat.

We locked the door and went to the basement. It was dark but a lacrima TV was on. Natsu-san switched on the light.

"AHHHH!" Sting-san screamed.