Professor of Love😌

Start from the beginning

Sanya: sirf mujhe he nahi Mihir ko bhi yehi laga.. and that was the reason.. he went silent all of a sudden. He was lost while we all were talking. He didn't stopped and initiated a hug or said goodbye even when like everytime you clearly ignored and left frkn there without even bidding him a bye.

She said throwing her hands in air completely exasperated by her stupid and somewhat arrogant bestfriend.

Shravani: shit.. shit.. shit.. Sanya.. trust me mera woh matlab bilkul bhi nahi tha.. what I wanted to say is that just now we confessed and started dating officially. Abhi .. for now I want to live this dating phase with him.. I want to go on dates.. I want to have late-night conversations with him.. I want to send goodmorning and goodnight texts to him.. I want to sneak around with him .. I want to have those sneaky romance..

She said whinning.. honestly ringing in her voice..

Shravani: I just got back my mumma and dadda.. and now we are really getting closer. We are building up our own relationship. Abhi achanak se jake main mere aur Mihir ke bare me unhe nahi bata sakti.. I'm just not comfortable. That doesn't at all mean that I'm not sure about him. Of course I'm warna main confess he kyu karti? Aur dating ke liye bhi agree kyu karti yaar? You know I don't believe in filings that's the reason I have been single throughout. When I said I want to experience I really meant experiencing a real relationship with Mihir. Waqt ke sath hum aur close a jayenge.. eventually ek na ek din toh hume apne family ke samne yeh reveal karna be hai but by that time we'll be more confident to admit it in front of them.. by that time I and my parents will be back to the same like we were before mom got kidnapped. I meant it that way Sanya.. I swear.

She said sighing. Sanya looked at her right hand which held the phone and smile looking up at her bestfriend. She pressed the red button cutting the call and straightened herself to have a girly conversation with her bestfriend.

Here in the corridor.

Darsh: see..  maine kaha tha woh kabhi waise mean nahi karegi..

Mihir sighed in relief nodding..

Mihir: I almost broke my heart by misunderstanding her..

Darsh: glad that it's clarified now.. now I'm seriously warning you bro.. you won't become a devdas or Kabeer Singh next time by any such thing.. you'll go and talk to your girlfriend.

Mihir: yeah man.. I know.. I will.. I understood that my girlfriend needs proper lessons to learn everything about dating.

He says smirking making Darsh laugh at his double meaning words.

In the car, Sanya set her hands on the top of Shravani's when her eyes snapped up to look at her face.

Sanya: I am sorry.. maine tujhpe gussa kia..

Shravani shook her head and looked at her frowning.

Shravani: you know this is my first relationship. And mujhe zero knowlege hai about dating and stuffs. Damn main bolne kuch jati hu bol kuch aur he ati hu.. I seriously and genuinely don't want to hurt Mihir anymore..

She said quivering her lower lips cutely. Sanya nodded holding her hands smiling.

Shravani: almost everyone of you are an expert. Only I'm new to this.. you have been Darsh's girlfriend for a long time now.. and j know tujhe bohot idea hoga how to be a good girlfriend. So now I want you to guide me..

She said pouting making her laugh.

Sanya: damn Shravu.. you're sounding damn cute right now..

Shravani rolled her eyes at her comment but grinned eventually.