2) T w o

Idk why but people keep adding this book to "mafia / fan fiction" Guys it's not 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

The shrill music of the alarm woke up the person from his slumber. Getting up, he hit the gym following his conventional routine.

The reminder in his phone stopped his rampage. If the said person likes to dominate something more than the business world then it's his barbells, rollers and bench. According to him nothing is more effective for getting rid of various abstract nouns (which people fondly call emotions) other than gym.

Getting dressed in his Armani suit and self-knotted tie, he was peacefully enjoying his breakfast whilst checking e-mails when the smartphone destroyed his solitude.

Why was his dad calling him at 8 in the morning ? He never does.

Accepting the call, he greeted, "Good morning dad. Is everything alright ?"

"Good morning Dave." He greeted Devjit cheerfully and continued, "Why do you ask ?"

"Nothing, just that you never call this early. So what's the matter ?"

"Ahh my son, I have some important matters to discuss with you. So can you please come home for dinner tonight"

The seriousness in his voice made Dave agree instantly, "Okay, I will be there around 10."

"See you then. Have a good day son."

----

London was bustling with it's usual crowd. With his head turned towards the window, the young man was busy pondering over a deal that he was unable to crack. The driver's voice stopped his bustling strategies. Putting on his stone cold facade, he nodded.

As soon as he entered through the glass doors, pin drop silence prevailed in the entire area. Everyone stood up. His presence demanded respect. And he acquired it adhering to his strict work ethics, accomplishments and by projecting fear.