~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11 ~ 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 𝕀𝕊 𝕊𝕆 ℂℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾𝔼𝕐 𝕀𝕄 𝕊𝕆 𝕊𝕆ℝℝ𝕐

Mevis's P: The next day, I decided to do a surprise for Ponyboy before I left. I hope he likes it. Ponyboy's P: I couldn't believe she left, at least I had school to distract myself. I was on my free period so I just decided to go outside for a bit. I was about to lit up my cigarette when I heard a microphone. I heard a voice, "Uhh hi. My name is Mevis and some of you might know me from my channel but I'm singing a song with my own special twist for a special someone." Mevis? I thought she left. She was on stage so I went to the front, a bunch of people came too. She was wearing a short floral skirt with a long sleeve dinosaur sweater and her hair was in a high ponytail and she had black shoes. Someone whistled and said, "Is she single?" Golly she did look cute. Mevis sang the song from the video, with a dance too. Mevis sang, "Spend more time with my friends... I ain't worried 'bout nothin'... On the screen there was a person with a huge question mark over his face while she sang this, "Plus, I met someone else... We're havin' better discussions.. I know they say I move on too fast... But this one gon' last.." I almost dropped my weed when I heard her sing this and I saw my face on the screen, "'Cause his name is Pony.. And I'm so good with that (so good with that)." She sang this and photos showed up. The first picture was when I gave her a back ride to lunch, the second one was her sittin' on my lap, and the last one was when I protected her from a Soc. "He taught me love (love), he taught me patience (patience), he handles pain (pain) he's so amazing. I've loved and I've lost (yeah, yeah) But that's not what I see (yeah, yeah) 'Cause look what I've found (yeah, yeah) Ain't no need for searching... And for that, I say, Thank you next..." Everyone said awww and Mevis brought me to the stage. She said softly, "You're so amazing." I was in shock and I said, "What are you doin' here? Thought you left." She held my hands and she said, "You gave me a surprise, now it's my turn." She kissed me on the cheek and now my cheeks felt hotter than a summer day. I said while grinning, "I thought you didn't like me." Mevis smiled and rustled her hand into my hair, "Who said I didn't?" I smiled and I asked the question I've had on my mind over the past month, "What do you see in me?" Mevis said with confidence, "You're strong, brave, cute, sweet and caring." I nodded and she rubbed my hair while saying, "And your hair is not too bad either. I like how fast you are, and you make me laugh. You make me happy." I said smiling, "Wow you get all that just by looking at me?" She smiled and said, "No. By spending time with you." I blushed and I said shyly, "Golly I like everything about you, to your pretty hair, to your strong and sassy attitude." She giggled and I said, "And you don't let anyone walk all over you and your smart, real smart. You care about others. That's what I like about you the most." Mevis blushed and said, "Thank you, you're very sweet." She said, "Well I guess this really is goodbye. I have to leave before my family realizes I'm gone." I said, "One more thing about you." Mevis turned around and I said, "You're real sneaky like a fox." She laughed and she said, "Bye." I said, "Bye Mevis. I'll call you all the time. The boys too." She smiled and went into her car. She yelled while driving, "Have a good rest of your day at school Ponyboy!" I waved and smiled. I can't wait to tell the gang about this but first I have to get through this day of school, I might focus less because of this.

IM SO SORRY ABOUT THIS! ITS SO CRINGEY I KNOWWWWW 😭😭😭😭