~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8 ~ 𝕕𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕪, 𝕕𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕕, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤

Mevis P: I feel better than I felt before, still dizzy but I'm ok. My whole family came rushing in, including Chat noir. My mom said, "Chikis. Are you ok?" Everyone was hugging me and I said, "I'm good. I just fainted." Jewel said, "How did it feel?" Matthew said, "Sissy!" (Sister) I said, "Weird but I'm ok." Chat noir came and said, "Princess." He had tears rolling down his cheeks and he hugged me. I said, "I missed you." Chat said, "I missed you so much Princess, don't ever do that again." He whispered, "Not without me." We both laughed and he kissed me on the cheek. He brought Noir up, "Someone misses you." I held Noir and said, "Hi!" I held him up to my face and kissed him on the nose. Chat noir said, "Hey no fair you gave him more kisses than me." I smiled and kissed Chat. I said, "Now are you happy?" He nodded and Noir mewed. I snuggled Noir and petted him. Mom said, "What about the guys outside?" I said, "They're friends mom. You can trust them as I did." The nurse let Darry, Sodapop, and Ponyboy in. I said, "Hey! Meet my family boys." They all greeted each other and introduced themselves. Mom seemed to like them which was great. Soda said to me, "How you feeling, little sister?" I thought it was very sweet that they called me that, it was way better than calling me babygirl but that nickname still lives on because of Dally. I said, "I'm alright." He rubbed my head and Darry said, "Guess you're not gonna be staying with us anymore." I said with a smirk, "Are you gonna miss me Darry? I thought it was weird me staying with you because I'm a girl and all." He smiled and said, "You've got guts and you can use your head." Ponyboy mumbled, "I saw that comin'." We laughed and it was getting late, about lunchtime. The doctors checked me one more time and then let me leave. We all decided to get lunch. I warned all the guys to not smoke because my mom would get really upset. So they listened surprisingly, and it's good for them to lay off it for a day. We had fun and then we went to a nearby ice rink.