~ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6 ~ 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣

When it ended, she smiled and hugged me. Mevis said, "You mean a lot to me Ponyboy." I smiled and blushed as her eyes fluttered shut. I put the jacket she had over both of us and her light breathing made me fall asleep too. Suddenly, I heard someone laugh and I woke up and I shook Mevis awake. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. Mevis said quietly, "What's wrong?" I whispered, "I heard someone." I put out the fire and I put my jacket on Mevis. We walked outta the lot and we saw the same Soc from school. He said, "Look who we have here." I said as Mevis huddled next to me, "Look we don't want any trouble." Mevis said, "Let us go our way and you go yours." The Soc said, "I don't think so." He shoved me and he grabbed Mevis. I quickly stood up and punched him hard in the face. I kicked him when he was down and he said, "Fine stop. You win." I stopped and he ran off. Mevis hugged me and said, "Thank you for saving me." I said with a grin, "You're welcome." I gave her a piggyback ride back home because she fell asleep again. I opened the door and Sodapop was sitting on the couch. I grinned and so did Soda. He whispered, "Hey Ponyboy. How did it go?" I said, "Give me a sec let me put her on the bed." Soda nodded and I went into the room and set Mevis gently on the bed. I covered her in the blanket and kissed her on the head. I shut the lights and door and went back to the living room. I sat down beside Soda. He grinned and said, "So?" I sighed and said, "Golly it was incredible." Soda said, "Did you kiss her?" I nodded and he rubbed my head. He said, "Good job. I didn't know you had it in you." We both went into the room to sleep. I was too tired to change so I just fell asleep right then and there. I've never gone to sleep so happily.