1.

Trailer if you're interested in watching!

Cover credits:-mikaela-

Before you read, I just want to say a few things...
1.) This is the first story that I have ever written, so please be nice.

2.)If you have read this before, REREAD. A LOT HAS CHANGED INCLUDING HER AGE. To make the story more mature, I changed her age from a freshman to a sophomore. There is a lot of major changes in this version. I know this is the third time I've re-posted this, but it was edited by an english major now, so hopefully there will be a lot less plot holes and more character development. I think I like it a lot better this way, so hopefully you do too!

3.) Yes the main character in this story is a sophomore. She's 15 years old.Yes the love interests in this story are seniors. They are 17-18.If you don't like that they are 3 years apart, then spare yourself the time- DO NOT READ.I have received several comments saying I need to change her age because she is too young. Her age is part of the story. I made her as young as I did for a reason. It works for the meaning of this story. Okay? Okay. If you still want to read knowing she is only 15- and will stay 15- then please do. I appreciate it!

4.) Read at your own risk- my writing isn't perfect- there will be mistakes!

For all you who don't like her age, I'm sorry, but I'm not changing it.
Rant is over- please enjoy my first story!

Chapter 1

Lillian's P.O.V.

Three more days. That was all that stood between me and my first day as a sophomore, my first initiation into public school.

I stood up from my bed and walked over to my window, pulling the curtain open. A new family had moved in across the street. Yesterday, I had introduced myself to the parents, and they offered my a babysitting job, when, or if, they got busy. The couple had two young daughters that hated daycare.

Most people on this street have asked me to babysit while they were at work since I'm home all day. That's one perk to online school: I can work whatever hours I need to.

Or at least, I could. In three days, that would change. The funny part? Dad actually thought sending me to public school would be a punishment. I had never been to public school. It'd always been online school. My mother used to help me with the online program, but then her and Dad had gotten divorced last year, so that wasn't an option anymore.

I had promised my Dad I could stay on track without her to help me. Dad worked at the high school in town as the head coach for the varsity football team. He was also the school's athletic director, so he was gone all day. Although, even when he was home, he was always too busy doing something else to help me.

So, he might have thought he was punishing me for my terrible grades last year by sending me to public school, but I didn't think so. Doing online school had been terrible for my social life: I didn't have one at all. The only people I really associated with were the parents I babysat for and their kids. There weren't any people my age on this road; just a whole lot of young kids.

Dad had been a little crazy since Mom moved out. He knew I was super responsible and that all of our neighbors trusted me to watch their kids, but for whatever reason, he didn't seem to trust me to watch myself. He seemed convinced I was too much like mom or something, and would leave him too if he gave me too much freedom.

An example: Every Friday night, when my Dad had his stupid football games, he called our neighbor Mrs. Binkins to come 'watch' me. Mrs. Binkins was an older lady, probably mid 70's. She was nice enough, but I didn't need a babysitter. It wasn't like I was going to throw some raging party and invite a bunch of friends over. No...because that would have required me to actually have some friends and a social life.