Im sorry

You stared at your purple haired friend in shock. Why would Randy ever do that? You and your friend Randy were in the art room of Norisville high school.

Anger, shock, and sadness flooded through your veins. You glared at the guilty looking face of Randy Cunningham. As if your hand had a mind of its own it grabbed a paint bucket.

You dumped the paint on him.

"Look (y/n) I did not know" Randy started. You did not want to hear it. You pushed him out of the way and ran out of the art room. your tears were falling like a water fall.

Soon you made it of the school. You sat down by the door and began to sob. A terrible scent reached your nose, you looked up and saw green mist than you blacked out.

.:With Randy and Howard:.

Howard glared at Randy.

"What did you do to (y/n) you chowder head?" Howard sounded mad. It made sense though, your cousins were related to Howard so you two became really good friends.

Randy gave a long sigh "I invited her brother to her art show...". Howard gasped. "(Y/n) and her brother have a bad relationship" Howard almost yelled. "How was I supposed to know that?"

A deafening crack silenced the students in the lunch room.

You burst through the door but you were stanked. You were a (favorite animal) but it had giant horns, demonic wings, and piercing (f/c) eyes.

"Be right back buddy" Randy slipped into the boys restroom and put on his ninja mask.

.:with you:.

You charged towards one of the tables an destroyed it with your horns.

You felt numb and everything you saw was red.

Tia feeling was new to you, because you never felt such pain, such hatred.

"Smoke bomb!" You heard a voice yell.

You turned around and saw the ninja was there. A growl escaped your lips and you began circling him.

.:no ones pov:.

The battle was a short one, all Randy had to do was destroy a black choker you always wore.

You looked up and blushed a deep red. You never been stanked before embarrassment clouded your senses. you ran of to the safety of the rain.

.:five minutes later:.

"(Y/n) I am so sorry" Randy walked outside and saw you were soaked because of the rain. You only grunted in reply.

The purple haired teen sat down by you. "(Y/n) your freezing cold, you should come inside" this time you did not respond. Randy took off his dark blue jacket and set it on your shivering figure and pulled you closer to him.

You both began to wait for school to end by holding each other and watching the falling rain.