Chapter 1.

I slowly entered Hollywood Arts High School. Feeling a mixture of nervous yet excited. It had been my dream to attend here and now I'm finally here. My heart pounded against my chest as people's eyes fell on my. I tried not to focus on their intense stares but it was hard not to when so many eyes were on you. A preppy looking red-haired girl quickly approached me.

"Hi!" She sang.

"Hey." I smiled.

"My name's Cat, you must be new here." She said, her voice high pitched, in a cute way though.

"Yeah, I'm Alexia Stevens, but please, call me Lexi." I said.

"That's a nice name!" She beamed.

"Do you think you can tell me where the guidance counsellor is? I need to pick up my schedule." I asked her.

"Yeah, sure, it's down that hall and to you left!" She directed.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"I'll see you around." She beamed before skipping away. I smiled once again before heading to the Guidance counsellors office. I knocked on the door and a muffled 'come in' signalled me to open the door and step inside.

"Ahh, you must be Alexia Stevens." A caramel skinned man said, a smile on his face.

"Yep, that's me." I said.

"Well, it's nice too meet you, welcome to Hollywood Arts High School, my name is Lane, this is your class schedule, the kids here are nice so I am sure one of them will show you around." The man smiled, handing me a piece of paper. "This is is you locker number and combo, I hope you enjoy your time here at Hollywood Arts."

"Thank you Lane." I smiled before leaving his office. I turned into the hall and smacked into someone. I dropped my papers on the floor.

"Shoot." I sighed before kneeling down.

"Sorry, that was totally my fault." A smooth voice said. I stood up after collecting my papers and looked at the person who I had bumped into. He actually really attractive.

"No I should have been looking where I was going." I said, tucking a piece of my blonde hair behind my ear.

"You're new here right?" He asked.

"Yep, I'm Alexia, but call me Lexi." I said.

"I'm Beck, nice to meet you." He smiled.

"You too." I said, smiling back. "Well I have to get to class."

"Here, who do you have first? I can show you the was." He offered.

"Um, sure here." I said, handing him my schedule.

"Oh awesome, you have Mr Sikowitz, like me." He said.

"Oh cool." I beamed.

"Follow me." He said, handing me back my schedule and gesturing me to follow him. I followed him to a classroom. He opened the door for me and I stepped inside.

"Ahh, you must be Alexia! Nice to meet you! I am your acting teacher, Mr Sikowitz." A balding man smiled. I smiled before sitting in a chair between Beck and a brunette girl. The brunette girl leaned over towards me.

"Hey I'm Tori." She smiled.

"I'm Alexia but please call me Lexi." I smiled back.

"I love your hair by the way, it's so awesome." Tori complimented, grabbing a strand of my curly blonde hair.

"Thank you, I grew it myself." I joked, she laughed.

"Alexia! Seeing as though you are being so chatty why don't you be first to try the improv game." Mr Sikowitz said.

"The improv game?" I said confused.

"Yes, it's a game in which you are given a letter and you have to improvise by starting your sentence with the letter you are given and the game continues from there." He explained.

"Okay, I'll give it ago." I smiled before standing up.

"Okay pick your actors." He smiled.

"Um, Beck, Tori...uh." I noticed Cat sitting by a curly haired guy. "Cat and um you." I said pointing to a guy with dark skin. "Sorry I don't know your name." I apologized as they all got up onto the small stage.

"I'm Andre." He smiled.

"Lexi." I said.

Right, Jade give us a letter." Mr Sikowitz said.

"B." A Gothic looking girl replied.

"Okay, B, Alexia, go!"

"Big alien spaceships, in the sky!" I exclaimed, pointing up.

"Come look guys! " Tori called.

"Damn; they look awesome!" Andre gasped.

"Eeek, they're destroying the city!" Cat called.

"For me, they are doing to for me!" Beck growled.

"Why?" Cat asked.

"Ah ah Cat, you sentence was supposed to start with G, you're out." Sikowitz said.

"Oh no." Cat sighed before walking off the stage.

"Tori, you're turn, from G."

"Gosh, why ever would they destroy the city for you?" Tori asked. I gasped.

"He must be an alien too!" I gasped. The game carried on from their, until finally everyone was out and it was just Beck and I left. We had gotten all the way back to letter 'I'.

"I can never love an alien!" I sighed. Beck walked closer to me.

"Just, uh... kiss me." He whispered before placing his lips on mine. I was taken aback by the kiss but it felt good. He pulled away and we bowed towards the class.

"That was excellent! Very good improv you two." I smiled as we sat back in our seats.

"That was awesome!" Tori whispered to me.

"I know! It was so much fun!" I beamed.

"You were really good." Beck said.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"I was talking about the kiss." He smirked, making me blush more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the first Chapter! I hope you like it! Please Vote and Comment and Share!!