Vol. 1 Chapter 4.2 - Kushida's request

After lessons ended, a short-haired girl approached me. It looked to be the girl on the bus, Kushida.

"You're Ayanokouji-kun, right?

"O-oh, yeah, I am." Woah, this girl is really beautiful. This was the first time I got a good look of her. My heart was pounding a little bit.

"You seem to be good friends with Horikita. How is she doing?" Kushida asked. Horikita?

"Unfortunately to disappoint you, I am far from being friends with h-her," I responded.

It looks like her business is more so to do with Horikita. I felt a little disappointed when hearing that.

"Well at least you are on speaking terms with each other. Anyways, do you remember when I said I wanted to get along with everyone in class? Well, that is why I wanted everyone's contact information. But unfortunately, Horikita turned me down... multiple times already." Well I guess that was to be expected.

"But for now, can I have your contact information? I wanted to get your contact information yesterday but it seemed like Hirata whisked you away just before I could ask."

"Sure thing, but in return, I have a favor to ask."

"Oh? A favor? Well I guess I could help if you could help me get closer to Horikita?"

"Deal."

"Great! I'm looking forward to that! Anyways, so what is this favor?"

"I actually tried to invite Horikita to come with me to the club fair, but was brutally rejected,"

"Oh, I see. Well on the bright side, I guess we both have something in common, Ayanokouji-kun!"

"So how about you and I come to the club fair together instead?"

"If it wasn't for that deadpan expression and response of yours, I would have thought you were hitting on me" Kushida replied while giggling.

Looks like this didn't end up too bad after all. Positive memories can quickly override the bad memories.

But, I forgot something. Ah, It looks like I didn't get the chance to get Sudou's contact information.

Side Note: It took me way too long to write this chapter, which is why I couldn't publish the swimming chapters immediately. I couldn't really seem to find a way to make it different.