Chapter 26 - Ending Young Love

Date: 17/12/2022

How should I go about telling her? I mean I've known her for so long and she's wanted me to say it for so long so I should just do it right? Maybe I should call her? No that would be too random right? Would it we are really close? But she normally calls me so it would be weird if I suddenly called her. Ahh whatever Im just going to do it! 

*Ring* 

Gaeul: Y/n! 

Y/n: Hey can I come over to your dorm today. 

Gaeul: Of course! 

Y/n: Ill see you soon then Gaeul. 

Gaeul: Ok I love you. 

Y/n: I...I love you too. 

Gaeul: WHA-

Ill let her question me when I get there. It wasn't far to IVEs dorm I just took a short walk picking up some snacks and drinks on the way. Once I arrived I knocked on the door which was immediately opened by a slightly angry Gaeul.

Gaeul: In. 

Maybe extremely angry Gaeul.

Gaeul: Now repeat exactly what you said right before you hung up.

Y/n: Ill see you soon? 

Gaeul: After that.

Y/n: I didn't say anything after that.

Gaeul: You did you said you love me too! 

Y/n: I do. 

Gaeul: I...

Y/n: Close your mouth flies might get in. 

Yujin: OH Y/n WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY DIDN'T GAEUL TELL ME YOU WERE COMING! 

I watched as she ran back into her room to fix up her makeup while Gaeul was still seemingly processing what I said. I broke her out of her trance by placing a delicate kiss on her lips. 

Gaeul: My room now we are so about to make some kids. 

I stood still as she tried to drag me to her room. 

Gaeul: Yah come on! 

Y/n: Baby first of all you share that room with others and secondly one of them is Leeso. 

Gaeul: Its fine we will just say we are wrestling! 

I picked her up and walked to the sofa before putting her down next to me. The second I put her down she sat on my lap and wrapped herself around me as I returned the embrace. A few minutes later Yujin came out of her room now with a full face of makeup. Once she spotted me she ran over and sat next to me with no room in-between us. Gaeul took notice of this and began to glare at her.

Yujin: Unnie why are you glaring at me like that? 

Gaeul: Stay away from my boyfriend! 

Yujin: EH! 

The rest of the members seemingly heard the commotion and came out of their rooms.

Rei: Boyfriend? 

Leeso: Oppa go out with me instead! 

Gaeul: Hes mine and if I see any of you flirting with him I wont forgive you! 

Yujin: What happens if we do? 

Gaeul: They wont find your body. 

Y/n: Yah! Don't threaten to kill your members.