Chapter 5

Date: 07/09/2020

Y/n POV

As we made our way backstage Yujun pulled me to the side and suddenly hugged me.

Yujun: Thank you. You don't realise this but I think you just saved the 6 of us without you we wouldn't have been able to perform like that we are actually the 6 worst in SMs team and we are open about it but you helped to drive us to be better. Y/n you make my no our dreams feel like they can be reached thank you.

After he said that he walked back to the team room ahead of me once I entered I realised how true his words may have been whispers from the other "team" members about their sudden improvements since I joined them and that I saved them from elimination. Words that made my blood boil we are all part of the same team but this is how they treat each other when they mention how Yujuns age and how he should even be here I cracked and grabbed the guy by the collar.

Y/n: What did you just say?

???: What? I didn't say anything I promise 

Y/n: No tell me. In fact ill tell you something just because he's the oldest in the team doesn't mean he doesn't deserve his place here and unlike you he cares about the people in his team. You are just some entitled freak who has the face of a slug and the voice of a frog so be quiet and realise your place. 

After that I let go of his collar and he fell back to his chair in shock after my outburst the whole room was quiet 1 thing that caught my eye is that Seulgi never looked away from me and neither her nor SM tried to stop me when I grabbed him. 

Date: 08/09/2020

As I awoke we went to the Cafeteria as usual but unusually I was alone on my way there Jinwoo left me a note saying he left early to meet with Hyunjin but the whole time on my way to the cafeteria something felt off suddenly multiple pairs of feet came from behind me and grabbed me and locked my arms behind me.

???: You think you can embarrass me like that and get away with it you are just the prince of the freaks you, Jinwoo, Hyunjin and now Yujun what a band of freaks the old the loud the idiot and the mute wow and to think that you are rated highly now its time for me and my boys to teach you a lesson about what happens when you mess with us.

As they began their assault on me with punches and kicks all over my body I stated to feel drips come from my nose and lips pains all over my legs more support coming from the guy holding me up while the others have their fun.

???: HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

As they looked up each one of them went pale all 4 of the company heads along side the mentors as well as the idols from the night before.

Bang PD: RELEASE HIM THIS INSTANT!

As they dropped me I tried to stand but couldn't suddenly I felt both of my arms receive support to stand as I looked I saw Mino on my left and Got7s BamBam on my right with the remaining Got7 members surrounding my 5 attackers as well as Seulgi and Jennie rushing over to me and looking at my injuries.

Seulgi: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM? ARE YOU ALL INSANE!

Mino: Y/n just hang on your ok we got you 

SM: THE 5 OF YOU PACK YOUR THINGS THE STAFF WILL BE SURE THAT YOU ARE ESCORTED OUT AND BLACK LISTED FROM ALL COMPANIES!

???: YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME I WAS JUST TEACHING THIS FREAK A LESSON HE MESSED WITH ME IM JUST GETTING EQU....

SM: SILENCE WHAT Y/N WAS TELL YOU NOT TO TREAT YOUR TEAMATES LIKE TRASH BUT YOU SEEM TO HAVE MISSED THE LESSON AND LET YOUR EGO TAKE OVER! IN FACT I WILL REVEAL IT ALL NOW YOU WERE ALL IN THE BOTTOM OF RANKINGS YOU THINK YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE TEAM BUT IN REALITY YOU ARE THE WORST IN THE COMPETITION!