Chapter 8

Date: 09/09/2020

Y/n POV

As we arrived to the 2nd event it was explained to be an athletics event through the near by forest with trackers on each person and cameras through out the course as well as staff at different events through the course teams were to select 5 members to run it.

Y/n: Ill do it. 

Yujun: Are you sure your injuries haven't fully healed and you did the random dance.

Y/n: I know but I like running its not a hassle for me to do this.

Yujun: Fine then but don't worry about your placement you won the random dance and you have injuries ok.

Y/n: yeah yeah I got it.

As I looked at the other competitors I saw Jinwoo and Hyunjin warming up for the race as well.

YG: ALRIGHT. ON YOUR MARKS. GET SET. GO!

As we all ran from the start line me, Jinwoo and Hyunjin all managed to get ahead of the rest and reach the first race event which was downing a glass of water simple but its only the start I finished mine first and went ahead of the other 2 with them not far behind me. At the second event I needed to hit a target with a dart from 10 meters away it took me a few attempts but I got it just as the other 2 had caught up.

Jinwoo: YA Y/n WAIT FOR US!

Hyunjin: How is he so quick while still injured?

As I continued through the forest I was suddenly pushed into the treeline and held down.

???: YOU I FINALLY GOT YOU AGAIN YOU RUINED MY CHANCES OF DEBUTING NOW I CAN RUIN YOURS! 

Y/n: Get off of me!

???: Why should I Y/n this is where the fun starts look what I brought with me this time.

As he said that he pulled a small pocket knife out and gave me a hideous smile.

???: Are you ready? You can't debut when you are dead but don't worry I will make it slow for you. How about HERE FIRST!

As he Plunged the knife into my right shoulder I screamed out in pain as I felt the contact be made and my blood begin to pour out.

Jinwoo POV 

Hyunjin: Holy shit did you hear that?

Jinwoo: It sounded familiar didn't it?

Hyunjin: Fuck come here look! QUICKLY!

As I approached the tree line I saw not too far away from us Y/n with some guy on top of with a knife stuck in Y/ns shoulder. The second I saw it my body moved on its own and so did Hyunjins as we ran to save our friend. I arrived first and charged into the guy pushing him off Y/n which left the knife stuck in his shoulder.

Hyunjin: Holy shit this looks bad! We need to get him back!

As Hyunjin said that the guy that stabbed Y/n got away from me and ran deeper into the forest I helped Hyunjin to hoist Y/n over his shoulder as I helped them back onto the main path.

Y/n POV

As Jinwoo got us back to the main path the rest of the runners had caught up to where we were Yujun immediately went over to me and took me off of Hyunjin.

Yujun: WHO DID THIS?

Y/n: Hyung it was him... that guy again.

Yujun: We need to get you back Jinwoo, Hyunjin stay with us the rest of you go on ahead and tell the staff and others about this forget about the event this is serious try to stay as together as you can.