Chapter 20

Date: 21/11/2022

Once we arrived at the girls dorm SinB pulled me with her to her bedroom before laying us both down. 

Y/n: Are you ok?

SinB: Just stay with me.

Y/n: I will noona. 

I placed a gentle hand on the top of her head and began to softly stroke her hair to try to keep her calm. After a few minutes I began to hear soft snores coming from SinB as I looked down at her a small smile formed on my lips. A few more minutes had passed and I looked up to see the door slowly creek open and Eunhas head appear. 

Eunha: What do you want to eat? 

Y/n: What's SinBs favourite? 

Eunha: Ahh don't worry ill get it ordered and then you will see~ 

After Eunha closed the door again it was a few minutes until I heard SinBs soft snores turn to whimpers I began to stroke her hair to calm her back down but it didn't work. Soon she shot up in a cold sweat and looked around the room before settling her eyes back on me.

Y/n: Its ok noona im here. 

She wrapped her arms around me and pushed her head into my chest before I felt tears begin to fall against my shirt. 

Y/n: Noona we have food on the way when it gets here lets eat together ok. 

I felt her nod into my chest as she cried. Minutes passed and soon Eunha reappeared in the doorway.

Eunha: Foods here! 

Y/n: We will be out in a minute. 

Eunha: No problem. 

Once we were out of the room SinB didn't let me me go as she held onto my arm and sort of half walked behind me shyly. Once we were out of her room Eunha and Umji looked at us and gave smiles to us. 

Umji: Come eat its good! 

Even while we were eating SinB was still holding my hand not letting me go anywhere. Soon the other two girls decided we should watch movies together and as we moved over to the sofa SinB surprised all of us by sitting on my lap and hugging me. 

Y/n: Um noona? 

SinB: Hmm? 

Y/n: Why are you sat on me? 

SinB: So I can stay close to you.

Y/n: Ahh.

Once the first movie was selected SinB decided to grab and then wrap my arms around her waist. It was then when Umji whispered into my ear.

Umji: I think she feels safe as long as you are with her I haven't seen her this vulnerable in a long time.

Hours had past and we had watched a lot of movies at this point. 

SinB: Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah? 

SinB: Can we go to bed please im tired. 

Y/n: Ok. 

As we walked to SinBs bedroom she once again was holding by hand and once we reached her bed she pushed me in first before climbing in and snuggling up to me. 

Timeskip

Date: 23/11/2022

It was hectic trying to enter the HYBE building so many reporters were there due to leaks about the incident. Once inside me and Boram noona headed straight to Bang PDs office where the other boys were. When we entered I was shocked to see Jinwoo inside as well.