Chapter 10

Date: 11/12/2021

Y/n POV

After our performance we went backstage to our waiting room and shortly after BTS came to us to congratulate us on our performance and told us about the after party that was being had with all of the artists at the end of the night. 

Soon the end of the MAMA awards came and we went to the address that BTS had gave us for the party once we arrived and went in RM came straight over to us to help us be comfortable.

RM: Hey boys good to see you here ready to meet some people?

Jinwoo: Wah im so excited to meet so many sunbaes lets go!

Yujun: Hes run off already. Jinwoo come here at least stay with 1 of us.

Hyunjin: Shoto wanna come with me then? 

Shoto: Might as well.

Hyunjin: Y/n you gonna be alright on your own?

Y/n: Yeah I got some people to see anyway.

As Hyunjin and Shoto walked away from me I saw the first person that I wanted to talk to and walked over to them.

Y/n: Hey Ning.

Once she heard my voice she turned and hugged me tightly and her other members looked at me with warm smiles.

Ning: I thought I lost you. DONT DO THAT AGAIN!

Y/n: You say that like I had a choice.

Karina: Y/n its nice to see you again.

She walked over and joined into the hug between me and Ning.

Winter: Y/n you looked... really cool on stage.

She told me with a cute smile while Gisselle simply hugged me with what little space was left.

 Y/n: Ning, Jimin I missed both of you but there are more people I need to see. Give me your number and ill message you later I promise ok.

Ning: Fine but you better.

As they let go of me I noticed the next person I was going over already looking towards me and waiting patiently with a small grin on her face.

Jennie: I knew you would come back. 

Y/n: Well it wouldn't have been as fun if I didn't would it.

Jennie: Oh you have more confidence now that you are back I like it.

Suddenly a very energetic girl crashed into my side hugging me.

Lisa: Y/n you were so good your dancing was crazy.

Y/n: Its nice to see you too Lisa.

Jennie: Oi get off of him.

Lisa: What's wrong with me hugging him unnie are you jealous.

Jennie: What no why would I be. 

Lisa: Y/n I saw Seulgi over there you want to see her don't you.

Y/n: Ahh yeah thank you Lisa.

Lisa: Go get that princess. 

As I walked over to Seulgi her members seemed to notice me while she didn't as she was faced away from me. I decided to give her a surprise back hug as she jumped a little bit in surprise she seemed to ease into my hug before turning and tightly holding me.

Seulgi: Y/n I missed you so much. I was so scared when you were gone please don't let something like that happen again. Please.

Y/n: Noona I never wanted it to happen in the first place.

Seulgi looked up to me with teary eyes and held my cheek before leaning in and passionately kissing my lips taking me by surprise before I began to sink into the kiss and kiss back a weird taste on Seulgis tongue flowed into mine. 

Joy: I know Y/n is 18 now but has he tasted alcohol before unnie had a lot from the looks of things it might be getting into Y/n as well.

Irene: Well Seulgis completely wasted and she took a drink right before she kissed him and I didn't see her swallow it but I saw Y/n swallow so I don't really know whether Seulgi transferred it to him and he drank it or she swallowed it before she kissed him I don't know anymore. 

As me and Seulgi split from the kiss to breath.

Y/n: Um Noona have you had some alcohol?

Seulgi: Could you taste it?

Y/n: Y...Yeah.

Seulgi: Do you want some more?

Y/n: Yeah.

Joy: Well that was inevitable.

Irene: Alright you 2 feel free to drink but not too much.

Seulgi: Don't worry unnie we won't.

TIMESKIP 

Date: 12/11/2021

As my eyes slowly opened I saw that I wasn't in my own room before realising the embrace that I was in and who it was next to me. Looking over I saw Seulgi wrapped around my chest with the blanket covering her chest realising this I scanned myself to realise that I was naked under the blanket and so was Seulgi not knowing how to act knowing this I did the same as the last time I was in an awkward situation with her and pretended to sleep until she woke up.

Seulgi: Hmm... huh wait why is Y/n is my bed? Why are we naked? Omg I remember everything it was good. It felt right. But hes so much younger than me. Y/n wake up come on now.

Y/n: Noona im awake and I remember what happened.

Seulgi: We can talk about it later it happened. Lets get breakfast for now ok?

  Y/n: Yeah.

As we left Seulgis room we saw the rest of her members sat around the table they motioned for us to sit with them. As we took our seats the younger 2 members exchanged looks and began teasing us.

Joy: Oh Y/n you are so big!

Yeri: Noona you feel so good!

Joy & Yeri: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Irene: BOTH OF YOU KNOCK IT OFF!

Joy & Yeri: Sorry Unnie.

Irene: Now the both of you. You know what happened and you accept that right.

Y/n: Yes.

Irene: Good now listen here as your elder I support both of you and care for both of you. But you need to be careful if you do decide to have a relationship, I will accept that but Y/n you haven't even debuted yet and if your contracts are anything similar to ours you will have a dating ban for a period of time which means that you and Seulgi won't be able to be together. The main thing is are BOTH of you willing to wait or will you not be able to.

Seulgi: I already waited a while I can wait longer for you.

Y/n: Noona... I don't know if I can do that to you. I don't even know how I really feel. I like you I definitely do but I don't know if I can make you wait for so long I know its common for dating bans to be at least a year and in a lot of cases its common that its 3. I don't want to do that to you Noona love you too much to do something like that.

Seulgi: Y/n...

Y/n: Noona im gonna go ill talk to you later... I just need some time to think about things. I do Love you though Seulgi. 

As I left the dorm I didn't look back before heading back to my own dorm once I entered I ignored my members and went straight to bed to think about what had happened and what I want.