Part 42(Goenkas guilty)

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from the next day...kartik woke up in the morning to see naira sleeping, all snuggled up into his embrace...he smiled and kissed her forehead, admiring her...naira woke up after sometime and smiled seeing him adoring her...kartik pulled her closer and captured her lips, kissing her hungrily...naira responded, caressing his nape as he spooned her legs between his legs and caressed her waist while kissing her...they broke the kiss after sometime and kartik came over her, kissing her neck madly.. naira moaned, caressing his hair lovingly...he took off her shorts and panties, rubbing her clit... naira moaned, caressing his face
...kartik entered his fingers inside her, moving it in and out...naira widened her legs more as he removed his lowers and boxers... kartik smiled and entered inside her, coming between her legs...he laid on her, snuggling into her neck and thrusting inside her... naira moaned, caressing his back and putting the blanket over them
...they climaxed together and took bath together...

KARTIK:(hugging her waist as he was sitting on his wheelchair) mujhe bhi neeche jaana h...ab aur bedrest nhi hota plss..

NAIRA:(caressing his back) okk fine...pr tum walk nhi kr skte, wheelchair pe hi rhna pdega...aur bilkul exert nhi krna..okk..(caressing his face and kissing his forehead as he nodded)

Kartik and naira came down... keerti served them breakfast and naira took one plate separately...

KARTIK:(holding her hand as she stood up) naira...yeh kiske liye..

NAIRA:(looking at him) vo...dadi ke liye..(to keerti) bhabhi dadi subah se baahr nhi aayi kya..

KEERTI:(feeding krish) hnn vo mein check krne gyi thi, dhyaan kr rhi thi vo, isliye disturb nhi kiya...

NAITIK:(to naira) beta tum unhe yhi bula lo...

KARTIK:(looking down) hnn naira...unhe keh do ki mere liye khudko room mei bnd krne ki zroorat nhi h..

NAIRA:(nodded at him) kartik tum breakfast start kro..mein dadi ko bulaa kr aati hu...

Kartik nodded and naira went to dadi's room...

DADI:(Sitting on the bed) naira beta...tum..(worriedly) kittu thik h naa..uski tabiyat toh thik h...

NAIRA:(Sitting in front of her) Kartik thik h...aapko kya hua..aap bahr kyu nhi aayi...subah chai bhi nhi pi..(holding her hands)

DADI:(with teary eyes) kittu ke saamne aane ki himmat hi nhi ho rhi h beta...(holding her head) pta nhi kya ho gya tha humei...humne apne kittu pr bharosa nhi kiya...(crying silently)

Naira hugged dadi, caressing her back...

NAIRA:(Rubbing her back) shh... bss dadi...shaant ho jao plss..aapko pta h naa aapka kittu aapse kitna pyaar krta h...vo aapse zyada der tkk gussa nhi reh payega...(wiping her tears) aap chlo mere sath...breakfast krlo plss, phir aapne bp ki medicine bhi toh khaani h..

Dadi nodded reluctantly at naira's insistence and came out...dadi looked at kartik, but he didn't... naira made dadi sit beside her chair and served her...she sat between kartik and dadi...kartik had the breakfast silently, not even looking at dadi...After breakfast, naira gave kartik his medicines and dadi too...they had it without saying anything...

KARTIK:(holding her hand) naira
...tumhe hospital jaana hoga naa, pichle 2 dino se mere liye leave li thi...tum jao, mein rest krunga... don't worry..

NAIRA:(caressing his face) promise...(he nodded) okk then... mein jaa rhi hu..agr kuch chahiye ho toh keerti di ko keh dena aur plss rest krna...chahe toh tv dekh lo, pr exertion bilkul nhi..okk..