Part 8(Becoming one)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r excited for the further chapters...keep supporting guys..let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira coming downstairs hand in hand...the flash shifted on them, making them the centre of attraction...dadi warded off evil eyes from them as they were looking perfect together...goenkas were happy to see them, while singhanias were emotional seeing naira...especially naitik...afterall she was his princess...naira saw her family and became emotional
...kartik knew what she might be going through...he held her hand nd took her to the singhania family first...

KARTIK:(saw naira confused) Kya hua...Papa se, bhai se, puri family se nhi milna...tumhe kisi ke liye khud ko rokne ki zroorat nhi h...

Naira was overwhelmed with his concern...she firstly hugged her papa tightly with tears in her eyes
...everyone adored their bond...

NAITIK:(wiping her tears) kesi h meri princess...khush ho naa beta...

NAIRA:(looking at kartik) hnn papa...mei boht khush hu...kartik mera boht khayal rkhta h...

The singhanias were happy to hear this...they knew kartik was the perfect choice for her...naira then met everyone...kartik too met them...then the goenkas greeted the Singhanias...kartik nd naira were made to sit together on a sofa in the centre for the reception...first there were some dance performances by family members...now, it was their turn to dance..everyone hooted for them...kartik extended his hand for her..she gave in happily...

They performed a beautiful dance together...kartik couldn't lay his eyes down naira, making naira blush...after the dance, they cut the cake together and fed eachother...kartik side hugged naira...then the family members came one by one and fed them cake, congratulating them...soon the reception ended on a good note...all the guests went...only the singhanias were left...they sat down for sometime with everyone...they were talking about random things...naira was sitting with naitik...

DADI:(joining her hands, feeling guilty) humei maaf kr dijiye...aap sb se vaada kiya tha ki naira ko kbhi koi takleef nhi hogi, pr aaj kartik ki nani ki vajah se boht tmasha hua...aur hum chahkr bhi kuch nhi kr paye...

DEVYANI: Apne itna toh kiya hmari naira ke liye...naksh aur keerti ne btaya hmei ki kese aap sb ne naira ke liye stand liya, especially kartik ne...

NAITIK:(agreeing with her) hnn maaji...aap maafi mangkr hmei sharminda mtt kriye...humei apse koi shikayat nhi h...infact hmari naira toh boht lucky h ki use itni achi family mili...(hugging naira)
..hmesha khush rho beta...(kissing her forehead)

They spent sometime together and then left as it was late...naira had tears in her eyes bidding them, but kartik was there for her
...everyone departed to their room slowly...kartik took naira with her in his arms in bridal style...naira snuggled more into his chest...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Mera bachaa...I love u so much jaan...

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) I love u too kartik...

They opened the door and saw it fully decorated for suhaagraat...
Kaira were shocked with all this...
Kartik entered with naira in his arms...they saw a note on the side table..naira came down from his lap and went towards the table....
She read the note and blushed..

KARTIK:(backhugging her) Esa kya likha h iss note mei, jo meri jaan itna blush kr rhi h...(kissing her cheeks)

Naira blushed more and turned towards him nd hugged him feeling shy...he took the note from her and read it...he smiled after reading it...
"Tum dono boht lucky ho, har kisi ko mauka nhi milta 2 baar suhaagraat mnane ka...yeh hum sb ki taraf se tumhare liye surprise...
Enjoy😉..."

KARTIK:(hugging her more tightly) toh yeh reason tha iss blush ka...vese kya socha phir...
(Teasing her)

Naira hit his shoulder lightly and ran to the washroom to change her clothes...she wore a short white nighty, which hardly reached her upper thighs...she felt shy looking at herself in the mirror...

NAIRA:(to herself) Nhi naira...u can do this...kbhi na kbhi toh krna hi h..toh aaj kyu nhi...aur vese bhi yeh toh mera kartik hi h...I trust him...I m ready to give myself to u tonight...aaj mei khud chahti hu ki tum mujhse pyar kro...I love u so much kartik...(blushing thinking about his reaction)

She slowly came out to see him sitting on the bed waiting for her..
...he had already changed her clothes as he didn't wanted her to feel uncomfortable...he was shocked to see naira in such a hot nighty...naira slowly walked towards him and climbed the bed coming towards him...she sat beside him and lowered her eyes, blushing hard...though she was nervous, but she didn't wanted to upset him...

KARTIK:(holding her hands and kissing her knuckles) I love u baby...mere liye tumse upar kuch bhi nhi h...tumhe mere liye yeh sb krne ki zroorat nhi h...hmara rishta, hmara pyar iss sbse boht upar h...jb tk tum comfortable nhi ho, mei tumhare sath kuch nhi krunga...mei chahta hu ki yeh mere liye jitna special h, utna hi tumhare liye bhi ho...so hum dono ka comfortable hona boht zroori h...(cupping her face)

Naira was overwhelmed with his confession...she hugged him tightly, feeling blessed...

NAIRA:(holding his hand in between her palms) Mei boht lucky hu ki mujhe tumhare jesa cute sa mendak mila...I m more than comfortable with u...I trust u kartik...hnn phle nervous thi, pr iska mtlb yeh toh nhi ki I don't want it...(kissing his knuckles) I love u too...love me kartik...mark me yours..I surrender myself to u completely...I m all urs baby...
(Cupping his face and kissing his forehead)

KARTIK:(caressing her face) r u sure naira...I don't want to force u bachaa...

She blinked her eyes assuring him...he kissed her face and at last captured her lips...naira too started responding slowly, cupping his nape...they kissed eachother passionately...kartik made her lay on the bed in between the kiss and came above her...he looked into her eyes for permission, which she happily gave...they freed eachother's clothes and made love for the first time...naira was in pain at first, but gradually it turned into pleasure...they finally became two bodies, one soul...

After their love making session, naira was lieing on the bed hugging him...she had kept her head on his chest...kartik was patting her head lovingly...

KARTIK:(caressing her bare back and patting her head) nairu...(she hummed)...tum thik ho naa baby...
Pain ho rha h kya tumhe...mera bachaa...(kissing her forehead)

NAIRA:(kissing his chest) Mei thik hu kartik...don't worry...thoda sa pain toh hota hi h first time...pr sach kahu toh it was the best night ever...I feel complete...thank  u so much for this special night...
(Looking at him with pure love)

KARTIK:(pecking her lips) thanks to u meri jaan...aaj ki raat sachmei boht special thi...it was the best...I love u bachaa..chlo ab sojao...boht thak gya naa mera bachaa...(caressing her hair)

She nodded and snuggled more into his chest...kartik covered them with blanket and patted her head to make her sleep...she dozed off being tired...kartik too slept hugging her...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira goes to singhania sadan for pakhphera for a night.
...kartik missing her...