Part 33(Family time)

Hey guys,
                 Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naitik gaining consciousness...naira hugged him lightly, resting her head on his chest...naitik caressed her hair, smiling seeing them...

NAIRA:(helping him to sit straight) mein shaadi krke chli kya gyi, aapne toh apna khayal rkhna hi chod diya...(with tears rolling down her eyes) m.ein..bo.h t...gu.s.sa...hu...a.ap.se..(crying silently, looking at the other side)

NAITIK:(holding his ears) i m vry sorry princess...plss mujhe maaf krdo..next time se esa nhi hogaa... vo aaj boht mnn kr rha tha, isliye mein shaam ko pav bhajii khaane chla gya...i m sorry beta..

Naira recalled that when akshara was alive, her parents used to go together to eat pav bhaji as it was akshara's favorite...she turned and hugged her papa, understanding his emotions that he might be missing her mumma.

NAIRA:(resting her head on his shoulder while hugging him) okk..iss baar maaf kiya...pr next time se agr kuch bhi bahr ka khaana ho toh ghar pe bnva lena...vrna mujhe bula lena.. mein bna kr khilaungi aapko...

NAITIK:(caressing her hair) okk done...vese tum dono yaha..

Kartik came on his other side and hugged him...he told him all about karan and aashi's wedding...naira checked his bp and now it was normal...she gave him his medicines and brought a glass of juice...he had it as he couldn't deny his daughter...

NAITIK:(to kartik and naira) ab toh mujhe niche le chlo...plss..

NAIRA:(strictly) okk fine..pr aap kuch bhi unhealthy nhi khaa skte...

Naitik looked at kartik helplessly..

KARTIK:(playfully) sorry papa...pr supreme court ke aage high court kya kr skta h...

Naitik chuckled at his comment and agreed to naira...they both took him down and he met karan and aashi and gave chocolates to luv kush...he sat down with everyone and they had a good time together...They had dinner after sometime..naitik had to eat healthy food...he had it making faces...

DEVYANI:(surprised) bhabhimaa
...mujhe lgta h humei naira ko roz bulaana pdega..vese toh naitik kitne nakhre krta h khaane ke time aur aaj beti ne ek baar kaha toh kese sb khatam kr diya...

BHABHIMAA:(smiling) hnn...yeh baat toh bilkul sahi kahi tune devyani...naira ki koi bhi baat munna taal hi nhi skta..

NAITIK:(side hugging naira as she was sitting beside him) hnn toh...meri princess kuch kahe aur mein naa maanu, esa ho hi nhi skta..

NAIRA:(Pulling his cheeks) aww.. mere pyaare papa...mere pas aapke liye ek surprise h..rukko...

She stood and went to the kitchen
..she brought a bowl of kheer and sat beside him, feeding him...

NAITIK:(confused) naira...beta yeh toh mujhe mna h..

NAIRA:(smiling) meetha kam h, don't worry...mujhe pta h aaj ghar mei itna kuch bna aur aapne kuch nhi khaaya toh aap sad ho... isliye aap thodi si kheer toh khaa hi skte ho...pr sirf itni..isse zyada nhi..hnn..(feeding him)

NAITIK:(having it) arey wahh... thankuu so much beta...

Naira smiled and gave him the bowl...everyone adored their bond, including kartik...

AASHI:(smiling) naira tumhe aur tumhare papa ko dekhkr mujhe bhi apne papa ki yaad aane lggi... vo bhi mujhse itna hi pyar krte h..

KEERTI:(feeding krish) papa beti ka rishta toh vese bhi boht pyara hota h...

Everyone smiled, agreeing to her and continued having dinner...
After sometime, they had to leave for goenka villa...

LUV:(kissing krish's cheeks while he was in naira's lap) bye krish... hum kal phirse milenge..

KUSH:(holding his hand) bye bro
...we love u krish..(kissing his cheeks)

KEERTI:(hugging both of them) acha jii...saara pyar krish ke liye.. mujhe bhul gye...

LUV KUSH:(hugging her) we love u dii...aap kal jaldi aana krish ko lekr aur ghar bhi chlna plss..

KARTIK:(side hugging her) hnn keerti...tu boht time se ghar nhi aayi..kal chal naa 2-3 din ke liye...

NAIRA:(kissing krish's temple) hnn dii plss...jbse hmari shaadi hui h aap rhne nhi aaye...

Keerti looked at naksh, who nodded...she agreed to come for karan aashi's wedding...They met everyone and left for goenka villa
...They had paan on the way, which they brought for everyone else too...

IN KAIRA'S ROOM...
Naira changed her clothes and laid on the bed...kartik came to her and backhugged her, laying beside her...naira turned to him and hugged him..

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) kya hua bachaa...all okk..

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) hmm.
..bss boht neend aa rhi h...

Kartik smiled and put the blanket over them...they slept hugging eachother..

NEXT MORNING,
Naira woke up and found kartik backhugging her, face snuggled up in her neck...she smiled and turned to him slowly, not to disturb him...she hugged him, caressing his hair lovingly as he snuggled into her neck in sleep...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) i love u meri jaan...mera mendhak..
(hugging him more, caressing his back)

Kartik woke up after a few minutes...he smiled and kissed her neck, being in her embrace...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) good morning kartik...mela mendhak..

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) good morning sherni...kya baat h...aaj subah subah iss bichare pati pr itna pyar...(looking at her, holding her from her waist)

NAIRA:(Pulling his cheeks) mera mendhak h hi itna cute...aur sote hue toh bilkul chote se baby jaise lgte ho...(pecking his nose) mere cutie pie..I love u soo muchh..

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) i love u too baby...

He looked at her lips and then in her eyes...she blinked at him, cupping his face...he reduced the distance between them and kept his lips on hers...she too responded as he started kissing her hungrily...she caressed his hair, sucking his lower lips while he was sucking her upper lips... they broke the kiss after sometime and went to get ready...

They went to the temple with the family and met singhanias...karan and aashi's engagement date was fixed by pandit ji and a pooja was performed...naira left for her hospital from their only...kartik went to drop her...

NAIRA:(hugging him) bye...shaam ko milte h..

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) mein tumhe lene aaunga..okk... take care bachaa..

Naira kissed his cheeks and went
...kartik drove off to his office and keerti had came to goenka villa with manish and swarna to stay for some days...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

TARGET: 170 votes, 80 comments..

PRECAP: Karan aashi's engagement preparations...(i m really confused what to show in further chapters, so do share ur suggestions guys)