Part 34(Kartik's nightmare)

Hey guys,
I hv thought of a new track...it will be suspense for u guys..right now, let's continue with the next chapter...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira sleeping peacefully, hugging eachother...Kartik started shivering and sobbing in the midnight...naira woke up and hugged him, trying to calm him...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) kartik
...kartik kya hua baby...utho..dekho mein hu naa tumhare sath...shh..(Rubbing his arms)

Kartik woke up with a jerk, coming out of his nightmare... naira hugged him, sitting beside him and rubbed his chest, calming him...

NAIRA:(wiping the sweat from his face and neck) bss...bss..shh.. relax kartik...calm down..shh...(caressing his back as he hugged her waist, snuggling into her chest) kya hua kartik...koi bura sapna dekha..hnn...btao mujhe.. tum itna dar kyu gye...(felt him sobbing) tum ro rhe ho...kartik.. kya hua bachaa..(caressing his hair lovingly)

Naira half laid with the support of the bedrest and wrapped her arms around him...he was clinging onto her, clutching to her waist and snuggling into her chest
...naira made him drink water, holding him in her embrace as he was not ready to leave her even for a second...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) relax.. relax...take deep breaths...kuch nhi hua...sb thik h kartik..calm down..(wiping his tears)

KARTIK:(desperately) love me jaan...plss make love to me...plss jaan..(afraid to lose her)

NAIRA:(understanding his state of mind) okk okk...shaant hojao pehle..shh...relax..relax Kartik... mein yhi hu tumhare pas..bss... chup hojao ab...(wiping his lone tear and kissing his forehead)

Naira held his face in her palms and captured his lips, kissing him softly...he too responded, clutching to her waist...naira caressed his shoulders till his back, assuring him that she's there with him...kartik broke the kiss after sometime and started kissing her neck, hugging her tightly...naira caressed his back and ass, pulling him closer and made love to him for an hour... she tried to distract his mind, but he kept on clinging to her...

NAIRA:(patting his head) chlo ab sojao...boht raat ho gyi h naa... don't worry..mein hu naa tumhare sath...(kissing his forehead)

Kartik nodded and slept in her embrace, hugging her waist... naira was worried for him as he wasn't responding much to her, just clinging onto her as if she would disappear if he left her... naira was sure he was afraid of losing her, maybe due to his nightmare...she put the blanket over them and slept, caressing his back...

In the morning, she woke up and found kartik in her embrace, snuggled up into her chest...she bent and kissed his forehead, caressing his face...she slowly put him on the pillow, caressing his hair and went to freshen up...she came back after taking bath and saw kartik sitting on the bed, holding his head and sobbing lightly...she ran to him and hugged him, rubbing his back...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) kartik.
..bss...shh..bss baby...kya hua tum ro kyu rhe ho...chup hojao..mein yhi hu kartik..kal raat se dar hue ho...mujhe btao naa kya baat h.. kya dekha tumne apne sapne mei..bolo naa...(wiping his tears and cupping his face)

KARTIK:(hugging her and resting his head on her shoulder) kuch nhi jaan...bss dar lgg rha h kal raat se...ajeeb sa dream tha...ese lgg rha h kuch bura hone wala h... hum kbhi alag nhi honge naa..tu.m...pl.ss...m.ujhe..ch.od.k.r...m.tt...j.aana...plss..n.air.a...(crying silently)

Naira understood that he's scared to lose her...she didn't wanted to ask about his dream as it would hurt him...she knew he just needed her assurance right now...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) mein kaha jaungi apne mendhak ko chodkr...tum toh meri jaan ho kartik..chlo ab bhul jao vo sb...bss yeh yaad rkho ki tumhari naira hmesha tumhare sath h...hmm..(wiping his tears and kissing his cheeks) ab toh dar nhi lgg rha...