Part 14(Aditya's real face)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with this chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
IN KAIRA ROOM........
Kartik hugged naira tightly as she was missing her mumma...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) bss naira...shh..rona nhi...(wiping her tears) mumma yhi h naa apni princess ke pas...(kissing her forehead) vese yeh toh boht acha hua ki tumhe tumhari friend mil gyi...tum khush ho naa nairu...
(Cupping her face)

NAIRA:(holding his hands) Kartik tum ese kyu puch rhe ho...jb tkk tum mere sath ho, mujhe aur kuch bhi nhi chahiye...(kissing his cheeks)

Kartik smiled and they went down...naira went to call aditi from her room...

IN ADITYA ADITI'S ROOM.....
Aditya smirked seeing aditi scared...he hugged her, kissing her neck madly...she cried silently being helpless..he threw her on the bed and came above her...

ADITYA:(glaring at her) aa toh gyi ho yaha, pr apni hdd mei rhena... apni best friend ko kuch bhi btaya naa toh tum jaanti ho naa mein kya kr skta hu...(caressing her waist) vese tumhari best friend naira bhi boht hot h...(tracing his fingers on her face)

ADITI:(scared for naira) Nhi aditya...p.lss...n.ai.ra...k.e..s.ath..k.u.ch...m.tt..k.r.na...m.ein..k.is.i..k.o..k.uch..p.ta...n.hi..c.hl.ne...d.un.gi...I..pr.o.mis.e...aa.p...j.o..k.aho.ge...m.e.in...k.r.ung.i..pl.ss...(crying badly)

ADITYA:(wiping her tears) okk baby...agr tum mujhe khush rkhogi toh mein kisi aur ko vesi nazar se kyu dekhunga...aaj ki raat tum mere sexual desires complete krogi...smjhi..(pressing her boobs, moving his hands below her saree) utaro ise...mujhe khelna h inke sath...(Rubbing his face over her boobs)

Aditi cried badly, feeling disgusted...Aditya heard some footsteps so he immediately sat up, pulling aditi in her lap...she was stunned by his actions, but hugged him as he signalled her to do so...he captured her lips, caressing her waist...aditi cried as she couldn't control her emotions.
...Aditya kissed her forcefully, which naira saw...she hid behind the door and saw Aditya trying to calm aditi by cooing her in his arms...

ADITYA:(pretending as he saw naira) shh...bss..bss baby...(kissing her forehead and caressing her hair) mene bhi tumhe boht miss kiya...plss mtt rou naa...I promise aditi next time se kbhi tumhe akela chodke nhi aaunga...I love u baby...(hugging her and signalled her to do something)

Aditi reciprocated the hug, snuggling into him...she calmed down and started kissing his neck helplessly...Aditya moaned and opened the dori of her blouse... Naira went seeing this...she was confused what should she trust... her eyes or her heart...

NAIRA:(coming down while thinking) smjh nhi aa rha ki aditi sach mei isliye ro rhi thi ki vo Aditya ji ko miss kr rhi thi yaa phir sach kuch aur hi h...yeh Aditya ji jitne sidhe lgte h, utne h nhi...mujhe aditi se indirectly puchna pdega...pta nhi esa kyu lgaa ki aditya ji use forcefully kiss kr rhe the...

Kartik saw naira coming down, being lost in her thoughts...she was going to trip, but kartik held her at the right time...she hugged him, getting scared...kartik caressed her back, calming her...

KARTIK:(carried her to the sofa) Naira...tum thik ho naa..(side hugging her) kahi lggi toh nhi... kaha dhyaan tha tumhara..abhi lgg jaati naa...koi h bhi nhi...agr mein yaha hall mei naa hota toh tum gir jaati...(caressing her hair)

NAIRA:(hugging him) mein thik hu kartik...don't worry..(caressing his back) Mujhe tumse kuch share krna h...(breaking the hug)

Kartik nodded and naira told him what she saw in their room...she told him that it seemed like he was kissing her forcefully...

KARTIK:(chuckled at her) Naira... Aditya apni wife se boht pyar krta h...I think maybe unhe chup krane ke liye forcefully kiss kiya hoga...itne time se vo dono dur the ek dusre se...I don't think humei unki personal space mei interfere krna chahiye...(holding her waist) vaha vo dono pati patni ek dusre ke sath romance kr rhe the aur meri biwi ko pure ghar mei bhoot bnke ghumna h...yeh nhi thoda iss bechare pati pe dhyaan diya jaye...aaj leave li h toh kuch time sath mei spend kiya jaye...(coming close towards her lips)

NAIRA:(hitting his shoulder lightly) besharam kahike...hum room mei nhi h...yaha koi bhi aa skta h...(blushing)

KARTIK:(getting up and carrying her in his arms) toh chlo room mei chlte h...vaha toh koi nhi aa skta naa humei disturb krne...sirf kartik aur uski naira...(pecking her lips lightly)

Naira blushed and he took her upstairs to their room...they both spent sometime together, with lots of romance...naira forgot about aditi as she was with kartik now...

Meanwhile in Aditya aditi's room...

ADITYA:(coming out of her after wild sex) wow aditi...u r so sexy baby...I love this...umm..(laying beside her and opening his arms) Aao idhar...mere pas rho baby...
(Pulling her in his arms and hugging her) Ab naira tumse puchegi toh tumhe use kya kehna h pta h naa...agr kuch bhi gadbad ki toh tumhara vo haal hoga jo tumne kbhi socha bhi nhi hoga...
(Covering them with a blanket) Ab chup krke sojao...mujhe boht neend aa rhi h...(caressing her naked back)

Aditi nodded as she was helpless...
She had to bear all his tortures for life...she slept after sometime, tired of crying...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira feels uncomfortable by aditya's touch as he bumps into her by mistake...Aditi does a mistake, Aditya torturing her, naira tries to find out the truth...