butterfly bouquet, music note bouquet:

they've been dating for almost a year. they craved each other in the most innocent ways. they needed to be near each other, they needed to talk to each other. after their first kiss, it opened doors for them and their relationship. it felt right to kiss, it felt beautiful, and it felt like it belonged. they belonged with each other, which is why both were up really late with the thought of the other.

it was supposed to be a beautiful day for a date. the weather was going to be fair, the morning breeze was going to be a bit cool, but nothing a thin coat couldn't fix. sasuke and naruto had the whole day planned, but they both were going to be very exhausted when morning time comes around. 

at this very moment, it was midnight. nine hours before their set date meet up.

sasuke was sitting in his kitchen, ignoring his brother coming home late from a meet up with his friends. also ignoring itachi's wishes for him to go to bed. sasuke had waved it off, he knew he couldn't go to sleep, not until he finished his project. not until he was satisfied. not until he knew naruto was going to love it. 

sasuke wasn't as artistic as naruto, but he'd be damned if he didn't try. he had scissors, glue, colorful paper, tissue paper, markers... okay, so he went a bit overboard on the supplies. but he rather be safe than sorry. 

sasuke's tongue poked out as he used purple, black, white an orange mainly. luckily for him, naruto loved halloween so their favorite colors together was his favorite holiday, which, sasuke deemed it would be is favorite holiday as well. sasuke wasn't too keen on holiday's, he didn't care for them, he would shrug them off and stay indoors, but with naruto the male would do anything for halloween.

sasuke shook his head, "i'm getting distracted. no time to dwell on the memories when there is so many more to make." he nodded his head at his comment, his tongue poked out in the corner of his mouth again. 

he carefully drew butterflies, erasing every detail before redrawing it until he thought it was okay to give to an artist. although, it was still poorly drawn compared to whatever naruto could whip up with chalk. sasuke sighed, leaning back in his chair, lovingly dreaming about his blond boyfriend. 

sasuke felt a flick in the middle of his forehead, he snapped out of his thoughts his hands going over the red dot. his lips pursed into a pout, a glare evident as it was directed towards his older brother.

itachi lowered his fingers, "if you want to finish this before the next time you see naruto, better stop spacing out. it's almost one in the morning, little brother." 

sasuke looked at the time, eyes widening as he leaned back forward. he picked up his materials, immediately working as itachi left with a glass of water. his tongue once more poked out once more as he had major focus. he began cutting the butterflies he drew out. using the internet for steps if he got stuck.

sasuke managed to get every butterfly he wanted. he used some of the tissue paper to scrunch it together and glue tiny pieces of it onto the butterflies wings. using dark blue, gray, red and yellow to decorate the purple, black, orange, and white butterflies. the simple colors to make dots on the wings really made everything stand out, sasuke was proud of himself. he knew naruto would like it, it looked greeat.

but naruto would've taken a poorly drawn stick figure from sasuke, it wouldn't matter, as long as it was from the onyx male. 

sasuke got up, leaving his supplies and butterflies on the table as he quickly went upstairs and ran to his room. he wasn't being very quiet, the tired yell from itachi made it known. he had woken up the beast, but decided to ignore it and get what he was looking for. 

he reached in his drawer, pulling out paint brushes he bought a few days ago. he bought them for this special occasion. he hated that he procrastinated what he wanted to do for his lovely boyfriend, who deserved the world.