encounter:

sasuke had walked into the music room, quietly closing the door. he went to the piano and set the music sheet on the stand. he skimmed over it. his fingers delicately playing across the keys on the piano.

everything fit into piece, the music filling the room. playing his feelings, playing what his heart beats for and his mind thinks of. it was only his voice who couldn't say.

he stopped playing and looked at the piano. his heart beating for a blonde boy.

"you're in here again?"

sasuke looked at the door to see suigetsu leaning on it, shaking his head.

"yes," he began, "it's my new masterpiece but there's some type of missing piece to it. it needs to be perfect." he mumbled the last sentence.

suigetsu got off the doorway and walked over to sasuke's way, looking past his shoulder. his eyes scanning the music. suigetsu clicked his tongue.

"maybe it would sound better off of a piano. you also play the guitar, try it out."

sasuke shrugged and got up. leaving the sheet of music on the piano stand. he went to the back corner of the room and picked up the acoustic guitar. he tuned it and made sure it was on the right notes before strumming the strings by memory.

the guitar perfectly described what he was feeling. the notes began to blend in, it felt natural for this song to be on a guitar. it felt natural for him to play it.

the music had described what his heart and mind were feeling towards naruto but his voice could not say.

his fingers strummed against the cords, delicately making the sound produce in loudness. it started off quiet, hard for an ear to hear, then it gradually got louder by the second. his fingers glided over it in a soft touch, but it felt that his heart was the one that was truly playing.

he rested for a bit, tapping his foot and tapping his fingers on the base of the guitar. keeping up a beat of rhythm to make sure he starts at the right time so it doesn't seem scattered or unprepared.

when the second came to play again, his eyes closed. his fingers played the song in his head, this time started off loudly before going quieter. the memory of the sheet flashed in his mind, but he dismissed it, not needing it.

his fingers moved fast, it was like the guitar couldn't keep up with his movements. it looked like he didn't know what he was doing but when listening, all you could hear was the perfect song. it was beautiful, it strummed in perfect harmony. there was nothing wrong.

memories of what naruto looked like when he glanced at him flashed, he smiled a bit. once the notes began to get quieter he fully stopped playing, opening his eyes.

a true music prodigy.

he turned his head, seeing suigetsu with wide eyes.

"wow..." he finally said, "that was amazing."

sasuke nodded, "thanks." he looked at the guitar and held onto it tightly.

"it seems that you went off the music. added more to it, the notes on the piano were different."

sasuke nodded again, "yeah it felt right. i want to turn it into a song, you know? have words that describe what i'm feeling when i play. but nothing comes to mind, all i can do is hum along. i have no inspiration on what to say."

suigetsu looked at him, feeling? what? he thought. but shrugged it off noticing that sasuke was acting weird.

sasuke put up the guitar on its stand in the corner. clicking his tongue. shaking his head, feeling frustrated.