"I SAID NO!"

Leo gasps, "WAIT DO YOU ONLY LIKE THE IDEA OF THEM— ARE YOU ROMANTICIZING THEM OR DO YOU ACTUALLY LIKE THEM?"

"NO— LEOOOO!"

"OKAY SO THAT DOES MEAN YOU DO ACTUALLY HAVE A CRUSH?"

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! I DON'T KNOW I THINK SO!"

Leo snickers, "oKAY! Calm down! I will help you hermano!"

Donnie tilts his head in confusion, "What could you POSSIBLY help me with?"

"I can help an emotionless turtle like yourself understand, well, emotion."

"I think I'd rather ask Dr. Feelings..."

Dr. Feelings tumbles into the room. He shoots back up onto his feet and adjusts his glasses, "You called?"

"Mikey nO! I have dibs on helping Donnie this chapter!" Leo shouts.

"Chapter?" Donnie questions.

"Man!" Mikey says as he throws his glasses to the ground before walking out.

"As I was saying..." Leo continues, "What do you like about (y/n)?"

"You want it in chronological order or alphabetical order?"

"It really doesn't matter..." Leo says as he walks behind Donnie, "I won't know the difference."

"Uh I guess I like how resourceful and intelligent they are... and how they don't take any of my shit..."

"Go onnn..." Leo says to distracted Donnie while ascending further into the lab.

"Stop, I don't know how to begin. Urm they can be really nice— caring even! Oh and they are really funny— they think I'm funny too. (Y/n) perfectly understands all my scientific jokes and everything I say in general. It's like having an equal! And boy we really do have great chemistry..."

"That's great Don-Don, now less intellecty, what do you feel when they are around you?"

"Um sick? In a nervous way sometimes but other times I feel at complete peace? Man that was a really terrible way of describing it..."

"Uh huh... now what about their looks?"

Donnie looks down at the floor and mumbles something at an inaudible level.

"You need to speak louder buddy..."

"A solid 9. The 10 spot is primarily reserved by me."

"Yeah okay forehead."

"HEy! Gotta store all the brains of the family somewhere!"

"Yada yada yada, anything else to report?" Leo asks.

"No except that I have finally acknowledged and accepted the fact that I have a mini crush on them. I find that I get too excited around them more than I express and I've never been so easy to fluster before—"

"Aaaaand send." Leo chimes.

"I'm sorry? Did you say send?" Donnie says as he turns around to face Leo.

Leo waves Donnie's phone in the air.

Donnie gets up and grabs Leo by his ninja strap across his chest, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?!"

"Reeeelaaaxxx, I just sent (y/n) a recording of everything you just said!"

"WHAT!?" Donnie shouts blushing, "W-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT— I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!" he threatens while aggressively shaking him.